Starsheeptrooper intro

Nov 6, 2013
RSI Handle
Starsheeptrooper
Where you from stranger?
Manchester, United Kingdon

What drew you to Star Citizen?
i wanted a game that was a mix between freelance/starlancer + x series + Battlecruiser 300ad
i know 3000ad was a pile of steaming fecal matter in most aspects, but little details impressed me like when you went to control a shuttle you saw what rooms the captain was passing through and had to wait for him to make his way to the launch bay. i thought holy shit how awesome would it be if you could walk around that ship !

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and relaxation just to head out making a few trades relaxing in space make a few small time trades, then when the time comes DIE IN A BLAZE OF GLORY FOR THE CAUSE !!!.
What was the first game you remember playing?
i think it was the trap door on the amstrad or alex the kid on the master system. the game i sank my self into the most and what defined my teenage gaming experience was baldurs gate 2 and ff7:)

What other games do you play?
everything mostly , path of exile, lol, any and all RTS games and fps games (arma 2-3 etc), not a big fan of sports games ( other than manager ones) or racing and fighting games.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard.

Reactions: SeungRyul

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Its the British Invasion!

Seriously, the UK is taking over this place!

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
Good. We need people to die for the cause. The cause being us getting a Bengal.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Good. We need people to die for the cause. The cause being us getting a Bengal.
And then holding it. Don't forget Operation AEGIS.

Nov 6, 2013
RSI Handle
Starsheeptrooper
How do you expect to create a successful empire without us from the UK, we know exactly what to do when facing hostile individuals.. 1. make sure they are carrying spears, 2. bring big/bigger guns 3. Bring a flag.
its a tried and tested method.

Fargo_Pinkerton

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2013
RSI Handle
Fargo_Pinkerton
Hey starsheeptrooper, saw you post in my introduction thread recently, thought I'd say hi!

I'm more from the warrington area, but currently based in manchester CC, not been to gorton that often, tbh.

You're a fellow explorer, though, which is good!

Reactions: Starsheeptrooper
Nov 6, 2013
RSI Handle
Starsheeptrooper
Hey fargo, yeah i wouldn't expect any one to volunteer going near gorton if some part of their life didn't depend on it!, its good to know there are other mancs about if we get into a scrap :D

Forgot your password?