State of the Squadron 18!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON! HI TEST! Great to be Here!

.... wait not the right spot?

Best part is the shopping for the SC gaming rig at Home Depot. Very similar to my wife and I... I try to convince her what I need and what I would like to build... and boom lemonade stand (built one two weeks ago out of wood) and CF boxes for the gym....

Haven't built one item yet for SC....

Last edited:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You too?

Its spreading!
We had to add wheels to ours since my two girls bring it to a park to "peddle their wares". Lemonaid was the start.. now they have snow cones, popcorn, and whatever else they spend their profits on....

Wife believes its a good sign of their budding entrepreneurial minds growing... I see it as potential trade skills in SC.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Ah, another wonderful brilliant display of Glorious Leader's construction skills and breath-taking charisma. I can feel the [CONCERN] draining away from me. Truly, I am at peace.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I love you all![/QUOTE]
And we love you!:p:D What happened to SOTS 16?

LOCAL GIRL FOUND DEAD OF ALCOHOL POISONING

This morning a popular local barmaid was found dead in her apartment of apparent alcohol poisoning; although many suspect foul play! Said her friend and fellow barmaid, Jennifer: "I feel so bad for Hilda. Serving the customer was her life. And, to be found that way! She was hitting on some guy all night for some sort of information. I think his name was Montoya. She kept muttering about SOTS 16, whatever that means. He appeared not to give her what she wanted since she was found dead the next morning of 'alcohol poisoning', which I don't believe for a second. What was this SOTS 16 that was so important to her, anyway, and what did this have to do with that guy? That's what I want to know!"

Hilda in better times.

Forgot your password?