State of the Squadron 19!

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Very nice, but I'm concerned that this was released at such low concern levels... I mean where is the Night Krew version that usually comes first? Why is the Glorious Leader being so good to us?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
TEST Prophesy(ie Black Sunder BSing) says that SOTS #16 was created and was so beautiful and inspiring that is caused Montoya's kids to listen to his every word and do better in school or something like that. Maybe they sold more lemonade? It was so inspiring that it made Montoya super bald and had to be hidden away and locked down on a encrypted drive never to see the light of day until it was needed. In the Squardon's darkest hour when it would be TESTed to its limits then Montoya would upload it and rally the faithful and downtrodden to certain victory over their enemies. In that moment TEST would unite as never before.

Thus is TEST Prophesy #16.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Very nice, but I'm concerned that this was released at such low concern levels... I mean where is the Night Krew version that usually comes first? Why is the Glorious Leader being so good to us?
I concur. There was literally no [CONCERN] preceding this SotS. We're we that distracted? Something must be wrong.
I am [CONCERTIFIED].

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I concur. There was literally no [CONCERN] preceding this SotS. We're we that distracted? Something must be wrong.
I am [CONCERTIFIED].
I was busy writing Codex 2.0 and had no time for [CONCERN]. I'll be more vigilant next time.

Forgot your password?