State of the Squadron 5

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I feel like this video was made especially for me..... Hi everyone!!!

o_O
Why hello Soulyss! Welcome to the awesome Montoya videos. There are more tingling nipples in this thread than you can imagine!

Wooo, reclaimer buddies!
Indubitably!

Hello pilots!

SOTS 5 is ready!

I love your faces!
Awesome update. I'll do my best to be on livechat and TS more. Just difficult at the moment with my lab hours!

Congratulations on incoming Montoya Jr incoming so soon! I know you and your wife are really excited!

I hope you post his first Aurora flight on a future State of the Squadron! :D

Reactions: deathstrike

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Reclaimer buds 4 life. May the aurora piles forever heap.

Reactions: Walex

kiltedfrog

Commander
Sep 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Starfish
I'm totally internet famous now.

I have a dream that one day I will lead a swarm of Aurora's into a combat. The Swarm will be hiding in an asteroid belt, and I'll poke my head out in the Scythe. Someone will think I'm a lone Vanduul, ready to be easily captured. They will be wrong. As they chase me into the asteroid field a screaming horde of drunken Auroras will power on their ships and will descend upon them from the shadows and destroy them. Great Salvage will be had.

Soulyss

Lieutenant
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Soulyss
Why hello Soulyss! Welcome to the awesome Montoya videos. There are more tingling nipples in this thread than you can imagine!

Indubitably!

Awesome update. I'll do my best to be on livechat and TS more. Just difficult at the moment with my lab hours!

Congratulations on incoming Montoya Jr incoming so soon! I know you and your wife are really excited!

I hope you post his first Aurora flight on a future State of the Squadron! :D

Is that what that is? and here I thought it was my spidey sense that was tingling. :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I'm totally internet famous now.

I have a dream that one day I will lead a swarm of Aurora's into a combat. The Swarm will be hiding in an asteroid belt, and I'll poke my head out in the Scythe. Someone will think I'm a lone Vanduul, ready to be easily captured. They will be wrong. As they chase me into the asteroid field a screaming horde of drunken Auroras will power on their ships and will descend upon them from the shadows and destroy them. Great Salvage will be had.
Bait ship confirmed!

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
It's good to know that we have Montoya using his TESTies well.

Now that I have posted this I'll be going now...

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
congrats on a son! Easily the most important thing in the vid, good luck, and maybe you should let us vote on his name!

EDIT: Damn, wish I was in chat at the time you made the vid. I'm in there pretty much all the time otherwise.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
congrats on a son! Easily the most important thing in the vid, good luck, and maybe you should let us vote on his name!
this is sure to go well...

'Oh Sue, my dear son, can you ever forgive Daddy for letting his friends vote on your name?'

Forgot your password?