Stevetank's Cheap LTI Shop (Closed)

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Ah, yes. It is only the Regular Cat and CIG doesn't allow $0 CCUs from the Regular to the Pirate Cat anymore.
Yeah that was a nice surprise. Hmmmm do I want to melt my 2013 Caterpillar LTI for 225 and spend 70 dollars to "upgrade" to one with 6 month insurance.

Really great that a minority of people bought hundreds of 0$ CCUs and ruined it for the rest of us.

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
Good question. I think to fill the capabilities that the Vanguard doesn't have. My fleet is:
Carrack
Merc StarRunner
Sentinel (with Harby BUK)
I feel like I'd like a dedicated fighter, but also, if i fly it right, the Sentinel can be a dedicated fighter. I'd like to get into the game (still months away) and figure out what my flight style will be. I feel like I have an idea, but you never know until you play, lol. I do have a few hundred in store credit that I'm trying to decide how to best allocate, but damn, it's no easy decision, lol.
I just picked up a gladius in my return to SC and honestly its a perfect fighter, previously im undefeated in my freelancer with 4 overclocked panthers but boom n zoom is a very boring playstyle, Now that ive jumped into the gladius I feel like a fighter pilot

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I just picked up a gladius in my return to SC and honestly its a perfect fighter, previously im undefeated in my freelancer with 4 overclocked panthers but boom n zoom is a very boring playstyle, Now that ive jumped into the gladius I feel like a fighter pilot
Yeah, I've been thinking of trying out a lighter fighter. The gladius is bar none the best looking fighter. At the moment I have an arrow that I'll be trying out as well, when I eventually have the time.

Forgot your password?