Subscriber Flair Flare

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
I have not been a subscriber for the longest time but everything I have seen so far for flair has been a permanent item. It seems that the recent Quickflarepro packages are all one time use items? Seemed kind of strange to have flair like that for subscribers and I am not complaining, but I would be lying if I said I was not slightly disappointed. Has there been other items like that in the past that have been one-time-use items?
1583960478618.png

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Think they are more like fluorescent lamp sticks, so as long as you hold it it light up then you can store it back again like a gun etc,..

like infinite glow stick

🍻

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
Think they are more like fluorescent lamp sticks, so as long as you hold it it light up then you can store it back again like a gun etc,..

like infinite glow stick

🍻
It says they last longer than a normal flare and they gave subscribers two packs so you have two of each color. From the description it sadly sounds like they are consumables for one-time uses. =(

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well only one way to find out try one out.. ;)

🍻

Edit: Think only imperator sub got two pack,which is odd IMO...

Reactions: Blind Owl

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

SPECIAL NOTE: Unlike the standard QuikFlare currently found in Stanton, these QuikFlarePro are intended for reuse and will stay lit for as long as you hold onto them. If you drop them, they will stay lit until retrieved or standard server clean-up processes occur. Similar to previous handheld flair items like knives or firearms, if you collect after dropping/trading or maintain possession of your QuikFlarePro, it may be reused and last indefinitely.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

SPECIAL NOTE: Unlike the standard QuikFlare currently found in Stanton, these QuikFlarePro are intended for reuse and will stay lit for as long as you hold onto them. If you drop them, they will stay lit until retrieved or standard server clean-up processes occur. Similar to previous handheld flair items like knives or firearms, if you collect after dropping/trading or maintain possession of your QuikFlarePro, it may be reused and last indefinitely.
What I thought for that make a lot more sense than consumable as a sub flair ;)

CHEERS! 🍻

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Correction apparently Imperator SUB get 2 different pack and 2 of each :D 16 glow stick in total.. 5 different colors 🤪

Lucky me now I can start a Club and wave the glow stick like a crazy mad man ... ha ha

🍻

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede

Hmm they must have added that in. I read that whole thing about 2 minutes after it got posted and it did not say that originally haha.

Thanks for the clarification, I was a little bummed at first.

EDIT: Yeah I just looked through the comment section and looks like they changed the text because a lot of people threatened to cancel their sub apparently.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Was just looking at my hangar and saw these...is there a specific reason all but the green colored ones are labeled as FPS Equipment in the descriptive text underneath? Is there something special about the green ones? Can you eat them and they taste like candy?
Well CIG call everything you use as first person FPS since it seem they don't get that 99% of the hole world gaming society refer FPS as First Person Shooter or Frame Per Second...!?
They just took that and reused it for many different things, if it is gear you use as first person they call it FPS.. HA HA HA...
🤪

And sometime they don't give a brevity at all, to use..!?

IMO I think they really don't care or pay to much attention to it, cause it's not important for the development as long as they know what it's called in their lists when they need to find it.
Then it would make sense to categorize all First Person gear as FPS then they know all that is under one category and easy to find when working with/on it.

CHEERS! 🍻 🍻

Last edited:

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Well CIG call everything you use as first person FPS since it seem they don't get that 99% of the hole world gaming society refer FPS as First Person Shooter or Frame Per Second...!?
They just took that and reused it for many different things, if it is gear you use as first person they call it FPS.. HA HA HA...
🤪

And sometime they don't give a brevity at all, to use..!?

IMO I think they really don't care or pay to much attention to it, cause it's not important for the development as long as they know what it's called in their lists when they need to find it.
Then it would make sense to categorize all First Person gear as FPS then they know all that is under one category and easy to find when working with/on it.

CHEERS! 🍻 🍻
All well and good, but why is the green one different? I sense that there must be a deep and mysterious answer to this question.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Glad you mentioned it. Was gunna bring it up myself. Although, I do say, I am slightly disappointed in this as a sub flair.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Correction apparently Imperator SUB get 2 different pack and 2 of each :D 16 glow stick in total.. 5 different colors 🤪

Lucky me now I can start a Club and wave the glow stick like a crazy mad man ... ha ha

🍻
GLOW ALL THE THINGS!

Forgot your password?