Summer 2018 Lego Technic Sets

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-technic-summer-2018-sets-revealed/

I'm very much looking forward to the crane. I just can't fathom how there are 4000 pieces to the set.

I suppose the other 2000 pieces are the other parts of that building its putting together.

I always wanted to get into Lego Technic but the price ceiling always stopped me - I remember the JCB construction digger they had, got to play with the controls of one once: real pneumatics making the digger arm work, Technics is something special.

I liked the look of the Sopwith Camel lego set - but again, the price!

Reactions: Bambooza

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome to legos - makes chris Roberts seam cheap! :D

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I was a huge fan of legos when i was tiny, so i'm still partial to them now. I prefer the ones not aimed solely at kids, so stuff based off of movies/tv shows (like Star Wars) and the more complicated Creator sets are my favourite.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I always remember I was poor and had tiny lego bits, my cousin had all the technics, the yellow JCB etc with the little wheels you turned to make the digger go up and down :heart_eyes:

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I loved the pirate ships and the medieval sets. We were pretty poor, so I never got any of the big ones as a kid. I still have a tote full of legos I get out when people bring their kids over. My children will get them, along with the Lincoln logs I played with. Toys that inspire kids to use their hands and their imagination to create are amazing!

MonsterNeal

Captain
Apr 12, 2018
RSI Handle
MonsterNeal
Anyone else a Lego fan? And if so what theme is your favorite?
Oh yeah. but my kids are real young still but i have probably over 5 thousand lego pieces maybe even more in the closet. currently i am hooked into hunting discontinued Marvel Super Hero sets with iron man in them sense my son who is turning three likes iron man. got a few good pulls this week ;)

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?