Sweet Baby Jesus, 2 F@#%ing Years?

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Today marks 2 years since I joined you magnificent bastards and bastardettes in the service of Glorious Leader - where does the F'ing time go?

Since joining I have penned a series of short stories including one that was picked up by a digital fan magazine (need to get back to that, it was fun), have had lots of solo and multiplayer fun with fellow TESTies and last weekend played with the Youtube streamer Sitarow, finding the Yela drug lab, in the dark, then defending it against a military offense - I was the sole survivor out of an original crew of 11 (was sniper/overwatch, got maybe one kill, the sniper rifle needs a scope damnit).

Thanks to everyone, can't say how much of a good time I am having.

'Gimp

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Congratz :)

Well here looking forward to a third year. Now that your old enough its time to impart some beer shockers

The Chinese really love their beer. What do TEST and China have in common? Largest population and beer drinking.
Depending on the number of inhabitants no surprise. More interesting imho is the consume per capita :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/beer-consumption-per-capita-countries/

And the winner is...:

The world's biggest beer drinkers

1. Czech Republic - 142.4(!!!) litres per capita
  2. Seychelles - 114.6
  3. Austria - 104.7
  4. Germany - 104.7
  5. Namibia - 102.7
  6. Poland - 99
  7. Ireland - 97.5
  8. Lithuania - 97.1
  9. Belize - 94.7
  10. Romania - 92.1