Swift point Z Mouse

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
interesting mouse i'm afraid to just buy it outright i would hope to at least try a demo first. I really like my razor Naga at the moment.

Reactions: Nap

Nap

Grand Admiral
Dec 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Napernicous
interesting mouse i'm afraid to just buy it outright i would hope to at least try a demo first. I really like my razor Naga at the moment.
I have a Naga as well, but that mouse would be pretty sweet. Especially for star citizen.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I have a Naga as well, but that mouse would be pretty sweet. Especially for star citizen.
I plan to make a joystick setup eventually as i want to be more immersive. I'm holding off for now until i regain funds i did my big spending already this year.

Nap

Grand Admiral
Dec 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Napernicous
I plan to make a joystick setup eventually as i want to be more immersive. I'm holding off for now until i regain funds i did my big spending already this year.
I have Saitech x52 (or 55 can't remember the number) pro. I like it and is decent for the price. I want the mouse for the FPS portion of starcitizen.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I have Saitech x52 (or 55 can't remember the number) pro. I like it and is decent for the price. I want the mouse for the FPS portion of starcitizen.
I normally use controllers for FPS stuff. I just hope controllers can operate as well as mouses do at the current moment for SC.

Nap

Grand Admiral
Dec 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Napernicous
I normally use controllers for FPS stuff. I just hope controllers can operate as well as mouses do at the current moment for SC.
I like the Razor Tartaros and Mouse setup. Best of both worlds. Thumbstick for movement and Mouse for more accurate and faster aiming.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I like the Razor Tartaros and Mouse setup. Best of both worlds. Thumbstick for movement and Mouse for more accurate and faster aiming.
Yeah the mouse targeting is stupid good which is really going to hurt controller players.

Nap

Grand Admiral
Dec 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Napernicous
Yeah the mouse targeting is stupid good which is really going to hurt controller players.
If you want to take advantage of it but still want a thumbstick, check out the Tartaros. I love mine. What sucked is when I got mine they didn't make a RH version and I used my LH for mouse so had to switch to RH on mouse. I think they have LH versions now.

Reactions: EpilepticCricket
Forgot your password?