[Switch] Looking to trade

Xyphon

Vice Admiral
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Xyphon
Today I got a nintendo switch. However, the only one I could find where I was going to get ripped off was the Splatoon 2 bundle from Walmart. Since I don't care for this game and the fact I cannot trade this in at gamestop, I was hoping someone would be willing to trade this copy of Splatoon 2 for a copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Reactions: Radegast74 and Ezz

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Today I got a nintendo switch. However, the only one I could find where I was going to get ripped off was the Splatoon 2 bundle from Walmart. Since I don't care for this game and the fact I cannot trade this in at gamestop, I was hoping someone would be willing to trade this copy of Splatoon 2 for a copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Zelda: Breath of the Wild
You could also try to toss it up on ebay if this fails. As long as you don't unwrap the game package it can be considered "New"

Reactions: Radegast74

Xyphon

Vice Admiral
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Xyphon
That might be an option. I probably should have mentioned the game is a download code printed on a card. This is why I couldn't trade it at gamestop

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
That might be an option. I probably should have mentioned the game is a download code printed on a card. This is why I couldn't trade it at gamestop
people will still buy codes definitely this is actually the most common way to sell games on ebay or any other digital site.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
You can also try to sell your game code on G2A.com, if you still have the receipt.

Forgot your password?