T-Flight Peddles & X-56: $200 ¡¡WAT A BAUGGIN!!

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I’m selling a very clean X-56 and T-Flight rudder peddles. I will put them on eBay in 2 weeks for $300, but I want to see if there are any Testies that want to grab them first. For you, fellow Testies- $200 +shipping. There are minor scratches on the mounts from being mounted in my simpit, and the throttle is missing one of the little rubber feet- but the function is flawless. I loosened the throttle so the friction will work correctly and greased the gimbal on the stick with a high-quality lithium lube which will outlast the service life of the equipment. All tension springs are included as well as the “step” for the stick. The Thrustmaster peddles are brand new, never used, still in plastic. I took them out of the box today to pack everything into one container for shipping. If you buy this set, you will be the third Testie that these rudder peddles have transfered too, so you may be obligated to sell/donate them to another testie in need . Pictures are below

View: https://imgur.com/a/ekuON

Reactions: wmk

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
I don't need it (got X52 Pro from my wife for Xmas many years ago -- yep, you heard it right, got it from my wife), but I really enjoyed every single line in your sales pitch ; )

Last edited:
Reactions: Metal-Muffin

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
This is a great deal!

What are your thoughts on the X56?

Are you upgrading?
I like it. The two thumb mini sticks are great, and if you choose to use the software to map functions they become really useful; and with practice, I was able to use the thumb stick on the throttle as a second joystick to contend with the “dual joystick” setups.

I’ve always wanted a Warthog, though. Thanks to a fellow Testie, I was able to get a heavily discounted, like new set with the unopened rudder peddles that I’m now passing on to someone else. (I already have a set that I modded to add a detent at center).

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I’m selling a very clean X-56 and T-Flight rudder peddles. I will put them on eBay in 2 weeks for $300, but I want to see if there are any Testies that want to grab them first. For you, fellow Testies- $200 +shipping. There are minor scratches on the mounts from being mounted in my simpit, and the throttle is missing one of the little rubber feet- but the function is flawless. I loosened the throttle so the friction will work correctly and greased the gimbal on the stick with a high-quality lithium lube which will outlast the service life of the equipment. All tension springs are included as well as the “step” for the stick. The Thrustmaster peddles are brand new, never used, still in plastic. I took them out of the box today to pack everything into one container for shipping. If you buy this set, you will be the third Testie that these rudder peddles have transfered too, so you may be obligated to sell/donate them to another testie in need . Pictures are below

View: https://imgur.com/a/ekuON
they arnt gonna sell very well on ebay for $300 when you can buy them brand spankin new on amazon for $250.....

Forgot your password?