• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
Pirates and things alike appear in the 'Verse and can go uncaught easily in the asteroid fields.

That's why I'm here. This, is TICR (TEST Intergalactic Criminal Recovery).

Here at TICR, we catch criminals for the credits.*
What'cha think of the idea? Logo's comin' soon, I promise.

*DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT PART OF OR AFFILIATED WITH THE UEE OR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
So what group does TICR belong to? MARS?
Our bounty hunters are like friends of the criminals... "Hey there Blood Skin Fried Brain Jack The Nitwits Murderer... noticed you've got QUITE THE BOUNTY. I was thinking maybe you need a friend. A chit chat. We can talk about puppies and kittens and where life went horribly wrong for you."
That sort of thing. We teach then how to make Space Youtube apology videos and invest their life savings wisely

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Our bounty hunters are like friends of the criminals... "Hey there Blood Skin Fried Brain Jack The Nitwits Murderer... noticed you've got QUITE THE BOUNTY. I was thinking maybe you need a friend. A chit chat. We can talk about puppies and kittens and where life went horribly wrong for you."
That sort of thing. We teach then how to make Space Youtube apology videos and invest their life savings wisely
With enough time, attention, love and devotion, any asshole can become one of us. More insane better.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Totally legit way to cash in on bounties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?