Take me TEst, take me! I'm ready!

Verran

Ensign
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Verran
Hi! I'm from ..... Europe and I am a recluse. I was always a great fan of freelancer and thus the day robertsspaceindustries website went up I pledged without a second thought. And just like what I did in freelancer, I want to explore and sometimes fuck someone up. I am a very nice guy, really. Also, never watched star trek, so take it how you will. Never watched the series and watched a few of the movies, not a big fan really. :)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Awesome to have you! So I take it that you are one of the veteran backers? So jealous if true!!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
You're ready? ASSUME THE POSITION!

Just kidding...or are we? o_O

Seriously, Welcome!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Welcome to our lair.

There will be plenty of opportunities to **** someone up.
But there is not much room for nice guys though. It has been taken by all the other members.
And if we don’t soon expand our living quarters, we will have a problem.

Last edited:

Shards

Captain
Dec 9, 2013
RSI Handle
Shards
Welcome to our lair.

There will be plenty of opportunities to **** someone up.
But there is not much room for nice guys though it has been taken by all the other members.
And if we don’t soon expand our living quarters we will have a problem.
Awww don't lie, we all like cuddling, the more the merrier!

Verran

Ensign
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Verran
Thanks all!
Awesome to have you! So I take it that you are one of the veteran backers? So jealous if true!!
Yeah, I am a veteran backer. I could not have waited to back the project since I was always bummed out that Chris Roberts left the gaming industry to go to hollywood. I always did want freelancer 2.0. :)

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
Awww don't lie, we all like cuddling, the more the merrier!
I just want to point out that the platypus is purple because he's in a very blue room and is covered in blood. He's a 'cuddler'.

Welcome, Verran! We like impulse purchases around here, especially when they result in more Auroras.

Forgot your password?