Tank(Nova) VS Ballista

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
This has been bugging me for some time...I have both but I tend to use the ballista more for the following reasons. :love:
I) The back door gets damaged on the Nova and opens up being dragged around while traversing the environment.
II) The Nova wont climb stuff the Ballista gallops over...
III) It sounds like my tank is braking apart when moving around the environment especially rocky surfaces.

Now the reason I love the Nova is that glorious main gun:love:

Damn I love the Nova....
Damn I love the Ballista....

Cheers:o7:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Dont worry I can fit your ballistas in my Hercules too - where do you want to go today????? (tm)

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Dont worry I can fit your ballistas in my Hercules too - where do you want to go today????? (tm)
So can I, in fact I have 3 Hercs. That's not the problem.

To Tonk or Ballista, that is the problem:
Whether 'tis nobler in the body to suffer
The shakes and clanking of outrageous vehicles,
Or to take Missals against a Sea of enemies,
And by opposing end them:...

Not really great, I kind of ran out at the end.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
The Ballista does indeed get in and out of my Herc just fine :love: Was waiting patiently for me to log back in the bed so it could drive to some of the eviction missions,....Knock,...Knock!..."Who is there?"........Bang:o7:

Reactions: Vavrik

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
So can I, in fact I have 3 Hercs. That's not the problem.

To Tonk or Ballista, that is the problem:
Whether 'tis nobler in the body to suffer
The shakes and clanking of outrageous vehicles,
Or to take Missals against a Sea of enemies,
And by opposing end them:...

Not really great, I kind of ran out at the end.
Why is this a problem. WIth three Hercs the solution is more Ballista's and Tonks.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Why is this a problem. WIth three Hercs the solution is more Ballista's and Tonks.
Originally I just bought the A2, which came with a tonk on concept... who knows maybe it still does. Then they released the Ballista. Then I bought a C2 and M2... and my bank account said "You're done for a while... maybe a long while"

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Originally I just bought the A2, which came with a tonk on concept... who knows maybe it still does. Then they released the Ballista. Then I bought a C2 and M2... and my bank account said "You're done for a while... maybe a long while"
I keep telling myself that then they release a new concept. Why how did the Scorpius get added to my hanger?

But honestly both the Ballista and Tonk are going to be amazing ground vehicles in their intended roles in the future. Of course, I find myself just enjoying flying the C2 at the moment and as much as the idea of being a bomber pilot and ruining some others day with my gifts of explosive joy is appealing I think I'd rather just be on the ground and witness it in close proximity. Then again pulling a Kong might be the way to go.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTaSJk0n_Y

Forgot your password?