Taslem

Lieutenant
Nov 12, 2013
RSI Handle
Taslem
Where you from stranger?
Atlanta, GA born and raised.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The economic opportunities with a mix of fun combat.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Industry, specifically building stuff. I hope to become a major played in a specific market that I have not decided on yet. I plan on participating in everything we do as a group, I think that it's insanely fun to act like idiots in a massive group but be serious when we feel like it.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Runescape why did you remind me of that?

What other games do you play?
Guild Wars 2 on and off, haven't played much recently.

Picard or Kirk?
I'm my own man, but Picard of course.

Glad to finally get on board, looking forward to having a blast with you guys.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
Southern Gent huh? I was stationed in NC for four years, now I'm back home in NY. Very much miss the south this time of year. Welcome :)

Taslem

Lieutenant
Nov 12, 2013
RSI Handle
Taslem
Southern Gent huh? I was stationed in NC for four years, now I'm back home in NY. Very much miss the south this time of year. Welcome :)
Haha, the weather is getting freezing now. It's like 68 degrees here! We're suspected to have snow this week apparently, but that usually ends up as lame flurries. You have no idea how excited we get over snow, the grass is greener on the other side I suppose. Anyway, appreciate the welcome.

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
I played Guild Wars 2 for a couple months when it came out. I can't wait to get in a large group and do so many activities together.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Industry, specifically building stuff. I hope to become a major played in a specific market that I have not decided on yet.
Yes! Someone to build our Auroras for us!

...I think that it's insanely fun to act like idiots in a massive group but be serious when we feel like it.
Definitely in the right place! Welcome!

Forgot your password?