Technically Hello

Scavar

Rear Admiral
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scavar
Ello there. Technically I'm not really a member here, since I'd like to keep my own little org in the background, and DirtyPaws said that was cool. Waiting on that multi-org :D But hello anyways. W

Where you from stranger? Fort Lauderdale, FL. The insane and sunny penis of the good ole USA

What drew you to Star Citizen? You know I don't recall when I first found out about Star Citizen. I have vague memories of knowing about it before it's kickstarter, but I don't really know when or how. When the kickstarter came out I originally opted for a digital bounty hunter tier pretty early on. Later I changed that up to a Freelancer.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) A combination of things really. Exploration is what I'm really looking forward to, but I'm really interested in pretty every aspect of the game. I also think it's a potentially good game to Role-Play on, which is something I haven't done since I exited the NWN2 community.

What was the first game you remember playing? I know it isn't the first game I played, but my early memories are of two games on the Amiga 2000 my parents had. Firepower, where you are a tank that must locate the enemy tanks base and destroy it; And Prince of Persia, which I doubt needs to be explained. I'm pretty sure I played Pong or Pac-man, or something along those lines before I played either of those games though.

What other games do you play? I just finished the story of Batman: Arkham Origins, and I'm currently playing through the story for Deadpool and Dust: An Elysian Story. I regularly play Civilization 5, X-Com Enemy Within, Torchlight 2, FTL. I was playing LEGO Marvel earlier today with a friend. I've got over 200 games installed right now across multiple distribution platforms. Also an Xbox 360, and a PS4. (My PS3 died, and I've already fixed it twice, ugh.)

Picard or Kirk? Janeway -_-

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Technically I'm not really a member here, since I'd like to keep my own little org in the background
We are not sure on how we will be dealing with multi-org just yet, but hello nonetheless!

Scavar

Rear Admiral
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scavar
Aye yes! I actually just saw your comments in the sub reddit right after posting this, thanks for the hellos regardless!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. You gave up a 300 series for a Freelancer?!? Yeah...I could see that :P

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Hai hai hai! Welcome to TEST! That freelancer is so sexy and it has history.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Ohh hey Scavar nice to meet you. If you ever wich to, you are welcome to join TEST.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) A combination of things really. Exploration is what I'm really looking forward to, but I'm really interested in pretty every aspect of the game. I also think it's a potentially good game to Role-Play on, which is something I haven't done since I exited the NWN2 community.
I'm guessing you played on a NWN2 persistent world? I did really enjoy the community created content, but NWN2 and my computer at the time didn't always play nicely!

Scavar

Rear Admiral
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scavar
Haha reviving my own intro thread to respond to people because I was lazy and forgot to before!

I still have a 300i actually, I changed my package to the Freelancer one and then I bought a 300 on it's own hah.

I played on a ton og NWN/NWN2 persistent worlds, for NWN2 I was a staff member for several different persistent worlds working on Lore and Dungeon Mastering.

My jig GIFSoup

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Haha reviving my own intro thread to respond to people because I was lazy and forgot to before!

I still have a 300i actually, I changed my package to the Freelancer one and then I bought a 300 on it's own hah.

I played on a ton og NWN/NWN2 persistent worlds, for NWN2 I was a staff member for several different persistent worlds working on Lore and Dungeon Mastering.

My jig GIFSoup
Awesome on all counts!
NWN was probably my best experiences at multiplayer roleplaying. It sounds like you'll have a lot of versatility with those ships! I still only have one, so I hope it's awesome!

Forgot your password?