TEST BABY BEST BABY -My Little Turret Gunnar

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

So this just happened. The wifey and made us a lil turret gunner and this is the first image of the lil baby so far. I guess it is the size of a goldfish. Only 6 more months or so and we'll start training. Woooooooot!

Also, now I has another minion for my Gaming Company. And this one works for food and diapers. Oh yeah.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Well Done Slum!

What kind of names is the Wifey open to?

Reactions: CitizenDad

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
Wait.. some girl let you have sex with her?

This is totally against TEST policy!

Congrats man!

When do you find out if its a boy or girl?

I agree, test policy states as follows

1: that none shall know the body of a woman ' or man if thats your thing, who am i to judge' without prior written consent of our glorious leader @Montoya or one of his duly elected representatives. Failure to request prior permisdion will result in castration.

2: If said copulation having completed all prior written consent forms produces in offspring, said offspring are to pay to @Montoya a fee of no less than $15 per month

3: fee is paid in advance of copulation

4: all consent procedures are waivered if said copulation was for or part of the following.
A: occured whilst drunk
B: occured with another testie 'ewwww'
C: was for the good of the organization
D: was filmed and posted on this forum.

Congrats, which one did you complete as we have no prior written authourization, pre paid fees or proof of inhebriation.

Wheres our video!

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I agree, test policy states as follows

1: that none shall know the body of a woman ' or man if thats your thing, who am i to judge' without prior written consent of our glorious leader @Montoya or one of his duly elected representatives. Failure to request prior permisdion will result in castration.

2: If said copulation having completed all prior written consent forms produces in offspring, said offspring are to pay to @Montoya a fee of no less than $15 per month

3: fee is paid in advance of copulation

4: all consent procedures are waivered if said copulation was for or part of the following.
A: occured whilst drunk
B: occured with another testie 'ewwww'
C: was for the good of the organization
D: was filmed and posted on this forum.

Congrats, which one did you complete as we have no prior written authourization, pre paid fees or proof of inhebriation.

Wheres our video!
All copulation is for the glory of TEST because it produces more TESTies. That's one of the ways you can become a TESTie: being born into TEST.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Congratz man!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
don't let parenthood distract you from the important things, like running your barcade and giving away great hardware!

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Congrats Slum!

C

CaptainHavoc

Congratz you've created a lifeform that converts food to poop!!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Wait.. some girl let you have sex with her?

This is totally against TEST policy!

Congrats man!

When do you find out if its a boy or girl?
Well, not really but they have to sleep sometime!

And why thank you folks, very much appreciated.

I think in May we find out what we are having.

Okay so now, we must pick a name. I wanted to name it either "Paul Walker Jr", in memory of my best friend who also lived his life one quarter mile at time just like I do but the wife was not having it. Then I really campaigned hard for "Christ Roberts the First" Even if it was a boy she was not having either.

So throw the name's out there! Something "spacey".

Reactions: Maxgerber5250
Forgot your password?