TEST BEER BOMBER SQUAD

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
[EDIT] ATTENTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THE SITE IS CLOSED. I MADE THE ASSUMPTION THROUGH MISINTERPRETATION THAT THE IDEA FOR AN AFFILIATE WAS OK. WHEN THE ABILITY TO MAKE AND COMBINE UNITS HAPPENS THIS ONE MAY BE CONTINUED. [EDIT]

This is the spot for an affiliate squad for those who love things that go BOOM in the night.
The first thing we need is a buggs bunny testing a bomb with a hammer. If you seen it you know what I'm talking about. Now all I want is it placed over our test logo. after that I will work on the main page.

Any other ideas for our logo will be appreciated. If you got something better let me see.

Last edited:

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Count me in

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
They are awesome lonestar!

Let me see if i have the time to put something together for fun and giggles in the upcoming week.
With my "over 9000" hours of MSpaint skills.*cough*

But man o man, i wish i could load up my ship with these badboys!

Reactions: Groundstain

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
o_O ... I didn't know that we are too late with the idee.

It seems they had already done something like that in WW2 to drop beer barrels down for thirsty soldiers during the D-day operations.

Thank you Groundstain, for learning me another cool fact from history!

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I found this one. Lighting the tail on fire is a bonus. We just need to remove the RR.
As soon as my hand is out of the cast I can play around in Gimp also. Until then, keep 'em coming.
So far they are great.

How about remove ACME and replace with a comic style TEST logo. make the stars oblong test targets that are angled like we see them for comic effect.
This one also looks like it can be cut out using hard edge tool to get rid of the haze.

Last edited:
Reactions: maynard

Xplosiv

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Xplosiv
That's the closest I've found of the pic you're looking for. The only other way is to take a screen shot while watching the episode "Falling Hare". Anyway, who else felt like this yesterday morning after CitCon???
thVTGXFM02.jpg

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
I found this one. Lighting the tail on fire is a bonus. We just need to remove the RR.
As soon as my hand is out of the cast I can play around in Gimp also. Until then, keep 'em coming.
So far they are great.

How about remove ACME and replace with a comic style TEST logo. make the stars oblong test targets that are angled like we see them for comic effect.
This one also looks like it can be cut out using hard edge tool to get rid of the haze.
Without "Meep Meep"

But i also like this one... bit more aggressive.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
They are awesome lonestar!

Let me see if i have the time to put something together for fun and giggles in the upcoming week.
With my "over 9000" hours of MSpaint skills.*cough*

But man o man, i wish i could load up my ship with these badboys!

I got a Jim Beam bottle and some street sign aluminum that are calling my name right now.

Forgot your password?