TEST Book Club - 2018 Feedback

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Please feel free to give feedback and constructive criticism here. I cant make it better if you dont tell me whats wrong or how it could be better.

Reactions: Ammorn

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
My only suggestion is to move away from goodreads - I don’t see value in posting the threads here but then having to discuss the book offsite. If it’s meant to be an activity for Test members why not have the conversation here?

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
My only suggestion is to move away from goodreads - I don’t see value in posting the threads here but then having to discuss the book offsite. If it’s meant to be an activity for Test members why not have the conversation here?
Agreed, we usually just have a minor discussion in the nomination thread anyway since only a few people actually use goodreads here.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Agreed, we usually just have a minor discussion in the nomination thread anyway since only a few people actually use goodreads here.
My purpose for moving the discussions to goodreads is because it is a more centralized place to talk of such things. Since we cannot have our own group area, discussions often get lost and/or forgotten about. Plus goodreads is a great place to keep track of your progress and find out any/all info about books you may be curious about or need to know something about. Until we get a better system in place here on this forum for the book club, I would like to keep spoilers and discussions over there. Thanks for the feedback!

Forgot your password?