TEST Book Club - December Nominations CLOSED

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
That's one book. The authors are Malaclypse the Younger and Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst.
I think I found it on goodreads, but it says the author is gregory hill. Not really entirely sure what this book is about though.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Why dont people take this seriously? lol
Books educate you and increase your vocabulary and knowledge. Knowledge is power. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Corruption is evil. Therefore, books are evil.

Anything that educates you or increases your knowledge is evil, and being knowledgeable is evil.

Reactions: Sraika

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Books educate you and increase your vocabulary and knowledge. Knowledge is power. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Corruption is evil. Therefore, books are evil.

Anything that educates you or increases your knowledge is evil, and being knowledgeable is evil.
omg........... you cant read.....can you..... This explains everything!

Reactions: Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
omg........... you cant read.....can you..... This explains everything!
It's not that I can't, it's just so inefficient. Why read a thousand word erotic fanfic when you can look at a picture of erotic fanfic, when pictures are worth a thousand words or watch a video of erotic fanfic that's showing 32-60 pictures a second. That's equivalent to reading 32,000-60,000 words of an erotic fanfic per second.

Reactions: August

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
It's not that I can't, it's just so inefficient. Why read a thousand word erotic fanfic when you can look at a picture of erotic fanfic, when pictures are worth a thousand words or watch a video of erotic fanfic that's showing 32-60 pictures a second. That's equivalent to reading 32,000-60,000 words of an erotic fanfic per second.
Not really sure where you are getting the erotic part from, but that is not really what we do here. lol

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?