TEST Breakdown insurance™

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Have you ever crashed your ship in an uncharted system and had to of survive of your space excrement?

Fear no more! Introducing

TEST BREAK DOWN INSURANCE!™

Never be [CONCERN]ed about that expedition to find a jump point again, simply send a distress beacon to the TEST Breakdown insurance™ flagship and wait for a team of professional retards to help you get out of your predicament.

Recoveries may take 1 - soon™ business stretch goals, be sure to point thusters away from face, life support sold seperatley, batteries not included

All joking aside my idea is to have a system where people who have fucked up can live another day by sending a DB to a capital-class ship (ie idris) and be rescued so that people who might've gone through a sudden jump point (no matter how unlikely), crashed on a planet or failed to press the on button for their weapons can be rescued!

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Have you ever crashed your ship in an uncharted system and had to of survive of your space excrement?

Fear no more! Introducing

TEST BREAK DOWN INSURANCE!™

Never be [CONCERN]ed about that expedition to find a jump point again, simply send a distress beacon to the TEST Breakdown insurance™ flagship and wait for a team of professional retards to help you get out of your predicament.

Recoveries may take 1 - soon™ business stretch goals, be sure to point thusters away from face, life support sold seperatley, batteries not included

All joking aside my idea is to have a system where people who have fucked up can live another day by sending a DB to a capital-class ship (ie idris) and be rescued so that people who might've gone through a sudden jump point (no matter how unlikely), crashed on a planet or failed to press the on button for their weapons can be rescued!
Great idea, I'll likely be using this frequently.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
My Cruci will carry a few barrels of space-rum at all times, just in case.

A bit more seriously, my Crucible will be my main ship and it is *designed* for this kinda thing.
My Cutlass Red could also be useful in this direction.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Good idea, instead of I would prefer to be rescued by a Javelin :D

Its kinda like the FuelRats in Elite Dangerous. I like it!
I you aren't nice to me, calling me "FuelCat", I won't fill up your empty vessel so that you can hang out a little bit in the vacuum, pfff :p ;)

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I you aren't nice to me, calling me "FuelCat", I won't fill up your empty vessel so that you can hang out a little bit in the vacuum, pfff :p ;)
Joke's on you, spacecat. I have a starfarer of my own :p

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Hey.....the FuelRats are a top notch group of players that dedicate their time and effort to saving stranded commanders in Elite, for no pay. Those ugly bastards even saved me once. I would be honored to be counted among their...uh....rat nest. But don't be ridiculous! This is star Citizen, not Elite Dangerous. The TSS Nogas don't work for free!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Glad you two are using your 'farers for fuel. Mine shall be full of booze.

That's what someone who's been rescued from the brink of death really wants. ;)
Yeah I have a fuel pod full of actual fuel. Had to fill the rest of them up with whiskey to balance things out....

Forgot your password?