TEST Engineer back on duty!

Cable

Rear Admiral
Donor
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Cable
Let's face it... the Ugly Yoke lived a short and brutal life. It served us well, but we couldn't mourn its death forever. Here at the TEST Skunkworks Division, we pledge ourselves to drinking to forget our mistakes so we can make them again sooner! Here's just a sneak peek at what our scientists are working on next!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
the spais are gonna be all over this

Reactions: K1NG

Cable

Rear Admiral
Donor
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Cable
It took a while to get its guts in...

But when I did, the THE CRABTROLLER WAS BORN!

Two analog sticks, one hat switch, two dials, and TWENTY FUCKING THREE individual programmable buttons this sonovabitch will do everything but birth your fucking children!

Oh, is that a clock/ timer in there? YOU GODDAMN RIGHT IT IS! TEST PILOTS ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!11!1

Look at those dials! Sexy! Guess what they'll do? IDFK BUT WE GOT EM! Oh, and don't even try to pretend you're not bearing the weight of three heavily insulated USB cables. With this YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!

And look at how nice it fits in your large ass manly hands. You feel like a bear getting ready to plunge grommet first into a jack-o-lantern's eye hole!

Did I forget to mention the throttle quadrant that comes hardwired to this sexy piece of ass? That's another 6 buttons, you silly asshole! You'll need a bible to remember all these keymappings!

Now give me money!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
And I thought the Ugly Yoke was bad. Sir, I am speechless. Also slightly desirous. My vocabulary fails me as I look for the adjectives that fit this act of engineering you have committed.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Oh My Mother Of ..........
Word they aren't enough to describe what you have done!?!?!

I'll take two.

Edit: Do an Instrutables for that shit!!!

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
I didn't think it was possible, but you have made the greatest controller that there is.

Are you sure you used enough hotglue?

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Cable

Rear Admiral
Donor
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Cable
I didn't think it was possible, but you have made the greatest controller that there is.

Are you sure you used enough hotglue?
I actually used less hot glue in this build than my last.... And far less hot glue than most Saitek controllers on the market.

As for the instructables.... I'm not quite sure what I did. All I know is that it involved a soldering iron, a hacksaw, hot glue, an xbox controller, and a broken saitek yoke. The rest is a blur. I tried to take pictures as I put it together, but it all just looks like a ball of plastic and wiring.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I also like the multiplying beer bottles in each group of pictures

Reactions: Dalarast

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
It is the ULTIMATE expression of Function before Form!!!!! In fact, I think Form ran home crying, cause Function went somewhere it shouldn't have. I NEED blueprints!!!!

Forgot your password?