Test intro

PWNicusTheGR8

Commander
Sep 20, 2019
RSI Handle
PWNicusTheGR8
Where you from stranger?

I am in Aspen, Colorado. Yes we have legal weed, two shops per block and I’ve never been in one of them before.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Everything, except it’s not done and if I can get through the frustrating bugs and missing features then I would enjoy mostly being left alone to space battle npc’s, trade and explorer sounds interesting. Mining, well no I always do that. Group space and ground combat when I get the hang of it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

See above. I would add I like no mans sky but SC seems to promise to have way more depth.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Mario, no wait I remember pong and asteroids.

What other games do you play?

On ps4 ESO, NMS and I liked AC-black flag.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Got an automated invite and the description seems laidback with members that have a lot of experience with SC.

Picard or Kirk?

I’m into women so I’d say new Uhura, Dax or Robin Lefler (Ashley Judd). Fine, I’ll answer old Picard he’s BAMF.

Thanks if I am accepted. I am old, shy and pretty much suck at SC right now but I’m a decent dude and don’t cause drama.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
We're many who remember Pong here, so you're not alone and we don't care about age.

We care about beer, beer and beer... and.... hmm..

Yeah right, of cause having fun with friends and relaxing with some great games like SC.

24-20-beer-party-welcome.jpg

MEME21.jpg

1109-1024-4.png

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I might seem like a bit of an ageist, but I have limits on ages of those I consider friends & have fun with. I find it rather difficult to have too much fun with those that either haven't been born yet as well as those that have passed away already. As long as they fit between those limits, a person is fine with me. This being said, I have occasionally had fun seeing if I could get the unborn kids of friends & family to kick on command. I usually failed at that, but when I succeeded I was usually kicked myself as well by the expecting mother. Go figure. LoL

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
I am in Aspen, Colorado. Yes we have legal weed, two shops per block and I’ve never been in one of them before.

Thanks if I am accepted. I am old, shy and pretty much suck at SC right now but I’m a decent dude and don’t cause drama.
Wait... what? Well to each his own :)

old, shy and not very good is officer material around here. Welcome aboard!

Forgot your password?