TEST is broken...er

Do you see the Wallpaper?

• Total voters

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I don't see the "wallpaper" that was a part of the "Immersion" style on the forum any more.
I've opened the page in new tabs, windows and in a incognito-window and still no wallpaper.

Is it just me? Are more people having this issue? Is it an issue or something the admins have done due to changing the wallpaper and I just missed the PSA?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The dark void is scary.
Don't fear the Void... Unless you have done something to anger it...

The void that lives under TEST forum...

Some say it is a Black Hole captured and harnessed by @Montoya and @SeungRyul to drag in more and more TEST members - they feed it Spais, it lends them its irresistible POWER.

Some say it is the salt of a hundred thousand backers which gained sentience and a became a malevolent force guided by its own twisted childlike sense of what it calls "justice".

Some say the image URL stopped working.

All we know is it is always there. Always waiting. And will one day be used on the sworn Foes of TEST - one day, we will have no choice, one day in our darkets hour we will need to think the unthinkable, one day TEST will have to unleash... The Void.

And then there will be only darkness. And beers. But really dark beers like Stout.

Last edited:

Crimtic

Captain
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Crimtic
Day 1: I feel the void creep ever closer, cold is the only source of feeling emitting from within while the darkness keeps on surrounding me.
Day 1,5: I can feel some thing liquid close to me alas i cannot see it with my own eyes, might as well take a sip. I feel refreshed but something does not seem right the void, perhaps it is misunderstood? Still i sit here awaiting for the wallpaper to return while taking another sip.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
it's gone in both my Chrome and Firefox browsers

I'm happy though, the content used to want to slide horizontally over the background image using the touchpad

annoying AF

Forgot your password?