TEST NORTHWEST/SLUM'S EPIC MEGA SUPER SALE THREAD

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

So I have a ton of PC Parts from Intel, Nvidia, Corsair, MSI, BenQ, Samsung, and etc, about 15-20 Intel & Nvidia Battlestations/Workstations, Gaming and CAD/CAM Display's, and a whole small warehouse full of "crap" that needs to go, because of my recent purchase of my Dream Home here in Portland, Oregon (Beaverton) [THIS IS WHY I HAVE BEEN ABSENT FROM HERE, I WILL POST AN UPDATE THREAD TITLE "WHERE IN THE HELL HAS SLUM BEEN, WAS HE ABDUCTED AND PROBED OR DID THE CARTEL FINALLY FIND HIM HIDING OUT UP NORTH", OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT]

I will update this thread (Parts list possibly, 4K DSLR Pics, Videos, and more info) but sub now if you live in the Pacific Northwest, and would like to win some free stuff!, hangout with us TEST NW guys and gals, buy some awesome and powerful PC Parts, or just want to chat. I have mostly new stuff, but a fair amount of used, ES, Display/Demo stuff as well.

Just PM me with your info and we'll go from there, or email me. [email protected] and the TEST NW Hotline is: 503 893 5396 :)

If you are one of those paranoid types who think everything is a scam, or whatever, I have dozens of vouches here, and am very well known not just around these parts of The Web/Verse but the entire Gaming Community at large. I am Owner/CEO of Northwest Gamers LLC, a company that is partnered with some very big names, and the "Largest IRL Gaming Community" in the USA. Just ask around, I'm literally one of the nicest and most transparent dudes out there.

I also do PC Building Classes, and now have built over 2500 System's, leaving me as one of the most experienced System Builders out there. However, I am not the brightest blossom on the bush if ya know what I mean, and so take my advice, and assistance at your own risk, I have been known to drink a few kegs all by myself, of some good Oregon Craft Brew too, and that makes things interesting for sure.

Oh, a lot of you ask why I do this? Or why I would hookup complete strangers, and even take a loss on some parts and such, and the answer is: Because I can. Also, it is a part of my personal philosophy and stuff.

Here are some links:
PC PARTS AND NWG STUFFS

MY GAMING BAR / TEST NORTHWEST HQ

TEST NORTHWEST / NWG STEAM GROUP

TEST NORTHWEST LAN PARTY

I will consider all trades, and as long as you pay shipping & handling, I can ship via my fedex or UPS.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Look guys! It's Slum!
Long time no see man, hope the House is worth it! I hear a lot of great things about Oregon/Portland and am considering it for the long-term.

Now, to look at those deals hhmmm

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
how much for the 4770k and 980ti? wifey's PC could use an Upgrade, also might be interested in a Titan.

Hell, email/pm me a List of parts and prices, I might be interested in making a nice set of purchases.

[email protected]

Reactions: Blind Owl

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Look guys! It's Slum!
Long time no see man, hope the House is worth it! I hear a lot of great things about Oregon/Portland and am considering it for the long-term.

Now, to look at those deals hhmmm
You can stay at one of my rentals or something until we can get you hooked up with whatever you need. As long as you help with the day to day operations of the Left Coast Best Coast TEST Command Center :)

It's a Christmas miracle! Slum is back! I'm wanting to see those parts lists too.
Maybe someday, I am not big on lists these days as that takes time and organization which is something I do not really have as a Full Time Father and Now Arch Viz Designer/Team Manager, and of course CEO of 1600+Member Portland Gaming Company/Community :runner:

how much for the 4770k and 980ti? wifey's PC could use an Upgrade, also might be interested in a Titan.

Hell, email/pm me a List of parts and prices, I might be interested in making a nice set of purchases.

[email protected]
I will get around to it as soon as I can get put some time into actually assessing what I have. Unless you are local, then it's just a come hangout and drink with me, my bros, and bring your wallet, and rig, or whatever.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?