TEST Penguin, BEST Penguin

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
The more I fly it the more I like the Penguin - I believe it is the best value in the game, it can fight, carry, fly, and run, all reasonably well - and it is just damn photogenic.

ScreenShot0199.jpg

ScreenShot0207.jpg

And when it glitches it is pretty funny sometimes....
ScreenShot0203.jpg

'Gimp

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Love the ship, but not the color scheme. I intend to slap the Military skin on it, unless there is a test skin, so it matches more closely, my Vanguard and my Retaliator.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've always loved the space penguins since I 1st discovered the Avenger (Stalker). I now have both a stalking penguin for multi-purpose use once they become modular as well as a warlock for when the griefers decide to log on & be jerks to those of us minding our own business in peace. The funny thing is, if the trolls are close enough to tell that I'm in a lock instead of a titan, they're already in my trap & my EMP will already be primed to nerf them out of the sky.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Just wait until the size increase, going to be a rival to the all purpose Cutlass Black and if you get it now it'll be the best value ship in the game by my standards.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Just wait until the size increase, going to be a rival to the all purpose Cutlass Black and if you get it now it'll be the best value ship in the game by my standards.
I can only say "I fuckin' agree!" The Cutlass was sorta like meh for me until the update and 3.0. It has become my go to. Than k you Josh Coons. You da man.

Sweet brown baby Jesus that was awesome... love that show
Brother! They just don't make them like this any more.

Reactions: Duhb and Talonsbane
Forgot your password?