TEST pet update.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
For those of you who don't already know, I have a huge admiration for a man named George Hull. He is the artist behind the Orion and the Reclaimer, as well as scenes from movies such as The Matrix, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Jupiter Ascending, etc...

Well looking on his facebook page, he posted this today:

George Hull Design
Yesterday at 1:30am ·
A few years ago I was contacted by Boston Dynamics to help redesign one of their robot platforms called Spot. It had a lot of real world restrictions, and hardware specifics.
I did a handful of design ideas for them and was excited to work in the field of real world robotics. Although I can't share the sketches yet, this video shows a glimpse of the project.
I'm always curious to see what Boston Dynamics is experimenting with.
I am almost positive that he had TEST in mind. Now the big question is, what do we name [yet to be gender defined] awesome TEST pet? Also, who will be contacting Boston Dynamics to assure it's beer delivery abilities are at maximum? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Beerjerker

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was in close contact with Boston Dynamics regarding the design of the SpotMini. I am saddened to see that they did not include the TEST logo as I suggested, but I am fairly happy with the final design.
Where is the keg attachment point? I can't see it?

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I also contacted them but they kept hanging up on me after threats of this and that and lawyers yada yada... Also something about how I got their home numbers and family photos.

Hold on there's blue Christmas lights outside and someone banging on my door.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I went to order a Spot Mini, but it turns out it only has a range of 75 miles, which means it would be recharging several times a day, just walking back and forth between the living room and the fridge for fresh cold beer. I can't be recharging the thing every few hours.
if your house is that big, how do you make it to the bathroom in time?

glad I'm not your housekeeper

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I also contacted them but they kept hanging up on me after threats of this and that and lawyers yada yada... Also something about how I got their home numbers and family photos.

Hold on there's blue Christmas lights outside and someone banging on my door.
Must be Santa eager to tell you which list you're on.

Forgot your password?