Buzzbrad

Lieutenant
Feb 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Buzzbrad
Where you from stranger?

I am from Canada. Specifically Hamilton, Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I love the whole sandbox/openworld feel of the game. I love MMO's and space games so the two combine to make Star Citizen. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Probably PvP and Exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Duke Nukem 3D with my Dad when I was very young.

What other games do you play?

I play tons of other games. Some examples being TF2, Loadout, Planetside 2, GTA V, and many more.

Picard or Kirk?

Good question. Kirk.

Reactions: davidon

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Is your avatar Frank Sinatra? Kinda looks like him. If so, awesome.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What was the first game you remember playing?
Duke Nukem 3D with my Dad when I was very young.
"Now, son, when the dancing lady offers to give you a personal show what do you do?"
"Hand her the money politely and say "'Shake it, baby!'"
"That's right, son! Good job!"

Sounds like an awesome memory! My dad introduced me to Civilization 2. He's always been an RTS and Turn Based fan. Since he's really into American Civil War history, he has a lot of Civil War games (RTS and TBS), it's hard for him to find people to play with. Maybe I could sell him on Star Citizen as a way to spend time with him since I live across the country. As far as I know he's got a better gaming rig than me. He needs to utilize it!

Buzzbrad

Lieutenant
Feb 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Buzzbrad
"Now, son, when the dancing lady offers to give you a personal show what do you do?"
"Hand her the money politely and say "'Shake it, baby!'"
"That's right, son! Good job!"

Sounds like an awesome memory! My dad introduced me to Civilization 2. He's always been an RTS and Turn Based fan. Since he's really into American Civil War history, he has a lot of Civil War games (RTS and TBS), it's hard for him to find people to play with. Maybe I could sell him on Star Citizen as a way to spend time with him since I live across the country. As far as I know he's got a better gaming rig than me. He needs to utilize it!

Haha yah those were interesting memories. Then my Mom telling him to not let me watch. Good times. Oh that is neat about your Dad. Maybe he can join Test :P. My Dad stopped gaming he does see me game every now and then but if he plays a game it is mostly strategy.

Buzzbrad

Lieutenant
Feb 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Buzzbrad
Thanks everyone! The new Duke Nukem game wasn't horrible. The problem was it was massively over hyped and could never live up to the hype.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Thanks everyone! The new Duke Nukem game wasn't horrible. The problem was it was massively over hyped and could never live up to the hype.
I agree with you on that. It wasn't worth $50, but it was certainly worth 15. Taking it as a piece of history actually finished (like Jurassic Park cloning dinosaurs), it was a treat. A re-hash of macho one liners and pop culture references.

Expecting a hardcore shooter like 3D, you'd be disappointed by the cover-based shooting and health regen.

Expecting a AAA title that lived up to the hype and mystery, you'd be disappointed by the bugginess and dull sections (like turret battles).

From the comments about it, I was expecting and unplayable mess, but I had quite a bit of fun.

I think some fans made a really awesome Duke 3D mod of what they thought Duke Nukem: Forever should have been like: (Probably NSFW)

Buzzbrad

Lieutenant
Feb 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Buzzbrad
I agree with you on that. It wasn't worth $50, but it was certainly worth 15. Taking it as a piece of history actually finished (like Jurassic Park cloning dinosaurs), it was a treat. A re-hash of macho one liners and pop culture references.

Expecting a hardcore shooter like 3D, you'd be disappointed by the cover-based shooting and health regen.

Expecting a AAA title that lived up to the hype and mystery, you'd be disappointed by the bugginess and dull sections (like turret battles).

From the comments about it, I was expecting and unplayable mess, but I had quite a bit of fun.

I think some fans made a really awesome Duke 3D mod of what they thought Duke Nukem: Forever should have been like: (Probably NSFW)

Yup I agree with you totally. I had quite a bit of fun also considering what people said I thought I wouldn't. Man that video is awesome. Looks fun.

Forgot your password?