TEST Propaganda competition!

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
First!

Watch this space! Glorious propaganda incoming!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ammorn

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Best RSI Forum thread so far. You guys are just too hilarious.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
As making product (the enemy makes propaganda) is what develop, design, and do for work I want to see that there is some REALLY good items on RSI.

My PSYOPer side in me wants to ask each submitter what the ultimate and unintended message and of course who is the target audience ;) My TESTer side in me says I need a blood mary for breakfast.

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
As making product (the enemy makes propaganda) is what develop, design, and do for work I want to see that there is some REALLY good items on RSI.

My PSYOPer side in me wants to ask each submitter what the ultimate and unintended message and of course who is the target audience ;) My TESTer side in me says I need a blood mary for breakfast.
The message is to destroy the corporation usurper who threaten our beer consumption.

Reactions: Ammorn and Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
The message is to destroy the corporation usurper who threaten our beer consumption.
But is the REAL message to target the Corporation Usurper or other people who are undecided and unaware of the capitalistic evil hippie violence (and puppy kicking) that Corporation is? Or is it to bring humor and laughter to the boy and girls of RSI.. if so.. fart jokes are the answer ;0

Forgot your password?