Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hello fellow TESTies!

Great news! The Test Rally Tournament is a GO! We had enough initial interest to make this idea into a reality.
As of right now, we dont have all the details sorted out, but to help out with that, you all can sign up on the google doc below so that we can tailor this event to make it the most fun for everyone participating!

The end of December will be when the race occurs, with no other solid details in place. There will be prizes awarded to the top winners in every class. Racers will work in a group of 2 people: 1 racer and 1 support ship.
Please fill out all applicable fields of the 3 sections of the google form!

Rally tournament prelim signup google form.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Signed up. One thing to keep in mind with the time zones is that most of the US peeps are going to suffer daylight savings time in November. Right now east coast is at UTC-5 but we're changing to UTC-4 the first weekend in November.

Reactions: Printimus

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Signed up as winner. The reworked Delta gets wheels, that also counts as a ground vehicle?
So long as you keep it on the ground the ENTIRE TIME....sure.... lol (no not really)
Signed up. One thing to keep in mind with the time zones is that most of the US peeps are going to suffer daylight savings time in November. Right now east coast is at UTC-5 but we're changing to UTC-4 the first weekend in November.
Will get a better feel for everyones schedule as we get closer to the actual date of the event. soonTM

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
i dont want to sign up because ive no idea what my schedule's like end of december, but im probly going to be busy with family stuff
if i can make it id like to show up
(and provide moral support, since it's not really a good idea to let me drive :p )

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Right now east coast is at UTC-5 but we're changing to UTC-4 the first weekend in November.
Sigh, why does East Coast it the easy way, using 2 time zones. EST in the winter and EDT in the summer. CEST only uses one time zone, CEST (UTC+1) in the winter, CEST + DTS (UTC+1 + 1) in the summer.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
i dont want to sign up because ive no idea what my schedule's like end of december, but im probly going to be busy with family stuff
if i can make it id like to show up
(and provide moral support, since it's not really a good idea to let me drive :p )
well nothing is solidified in stone yet, this is only the prelim signup so that i can better work out the details of the event as we get closer to the day.
you guys should make the races on hurston since no one really know anything about the planet yet
if you havent seen the google form, there are options to choose where you think the track should be.
Signed up and ready to go! Fin_Corso and I are coming back to win this one gents!
im not really sure how to prepare my anus....and at this point, im too afraid to ask.
Exactly this.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
As a bare footed, red scalped Findian, I must suggest we make this an Ice Rally!

Imagine all of us, skating on ice like bambies, sliding by the recoil of the Rail gun, Yihaa!

View attachment 10571
Not a terrible idea, although I believe you are only selling this to me because you included a picture of a subaru.....which is what I own. You tailor your advertisements to your customer. I like it.

Reactions: Cauac

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
With family stuff I can’t be sure of my availbility so haven’t signed up, but if I can i’ll join in whatever capacity is needed at the time.

Reactions: Printimus
Forgot your password?