Test Squad in Lore

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
when I read that Dispatch I created a new account with the character name 'Michelle Saldano' (I was delighted it was still available) and created an org 'Squadron 999 [WRECKLESS]' with the idea of opening it to roleplayers

then I created an org with this character, 'Squadron 999 [TESTES]' as an alt org for our members who want to roleplay as roleplayers

the meta was strong that day

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
when I read that Dispatch I created a new account with the character name 'Michelle Saldano' (I was delighted it was still available) and created an org 'Squadron 999 [WRECKLESS]' with the idea of opening it to roleplayers

then I created an org with this character, 'Squadron 999 [TESTES]' as an alt org for our members who want to roleplay as roleplayers

I just searched for that so I could join.
I found this org, with only one member:
squadron999.png

I think I've stumbled on some sort of conspiracy.

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen

I heard Christopher Nolan is interested in making that into a movie.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I sat for a good while going through all of them and remember that one in particular.

I should have posted it. Some of them are quite good especially the one for the Apocalypse Arms gun that sounds like something from WoW lore.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I just searched for that so I could join.
I found this org, with only one member:
View attachment 9105

I think I've stumbled on some sort of conspiracy.
there can be multiples of an org name, but the second part (let's call it the 'handle') must be unique
so if you search for 'SQUADRON 999' you will get all the responses (a shitload)

if you search for WRECKLESS or TESTES you will find my orgs

BTW, @NinjaGirl is @Montoya 's wife

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
there can be multiples of an org name, but the second part (let's call it the 'handle') must be unique
so if you search for 'SQUADRON 999' you will get all the responses (a shitload)

if you search for WRECKLESS or TESTES you will find my orgs

BTW, @NinjaGirl is @Montoya 's wife
i know, that's why its a conspiracy
i found yours after i posted :)

Forgot your password?