TEST SQUADRON Diplomatic Propaganda

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Scroll down to find the new images created by Glorious Leader @Montoya and several of his TESTie team.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/65622/test-test-squadron-best-squardon-newbies-welcome-join-today-11-000-members-strong/p548

You all make 'Ole Cosmic so Proud.
We make you proud? Man, you're the most prolific recruiter I think we've got. You're down in the forum trenches every day fighting the good fight as far as I'm concerned. If you ever need some propaganda made just ask brother.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Terrapin Squadron *wink wink*

Unfortunately not, this is a screen grab from a video.

We do however have some members that might have the 3D file of the Bengal who can recreate this.
I'll add it to my todo list :P

edit:
oops... realized that those assets are only in the leaked torrent build which pretty much no one (who has it) is sharing. FML... sorry.. no can do until I can find a copy of that build. :sob:

Last edited:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
We make you proud? Man, you're the most prolific recruiter I think we've got. You're down in the forum trenches every day fighting the good fight as far as I'm concerned. If you ever need some propaganda made just ask brother.
I am truly humbled by such words.

Thanks for the offer. I shall of course remember it.

btw - Propaganda is such a 'harsh' word. I prefer to think of it as Advertising.

Forgot your password?