TEST Squadron is a Corporate Entity PART DEUX

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Looks like our friendly forum warrior on RSI is at it again! This time in a thread that originally started as on a relatively reasonable topic of how CIG is miscommunicating towards the backers (nevermind that the OP never posted exactly how CIG is miscommunicating and instead cited "shady practices" as his reasoning).

Here I attempt to address my friend's original thread that started all this mess

Now here, it is perfectly normal for you all to whether agree/disagree with my thoughts on the matter of CIG's communication regarding updates.

Of course however, rather than actually dealing with my thoughts on the matter however we get this awesomely humbling tirade about our efficiency <3

But wait there's more!

The thread is still alive and well and will continue update @ https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/370200/where-is-the-miscommunication-and-how-can-we-help-find-them

As we are a corporate entity that holds itself to the highest degrees of professionalism alcoholism however, I do ask all to not compromise our corporate efficiency by further derailing this thread than OP has already done :slight_smile:

KiwiB1rd

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2016
RSI Handle
OceanSloth
Rizzky:
@Montoya: You are whoa-fully misinformed. That was an organic issue that sprang up about the haphazard implementation of a new sales program that infringed on the promises CIG had made to earlier backers. I did not start that I was commenting on what I saw in it. I Stated my opinions. You sir stoked the flames by drawing penises and calling people snowflakes and just being an all out antagonist. Claiming that your personal opinions were those of CIG. That was your own fault you got your peter smacked for being rude. Don't create convoluted history.

Page 2:
Montoya ladies and gentlemen. The misinformed, penis artist extraordinaire. Give him a round of applause. Thanks for stopping by.
He must be really offended by your penis picture Montoya, he keeps bringing it up. Only 2 pages in and already 2 penis references.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
How many times must I tell you & @Montoya to stay out of General Chat?

Will you two never learn?

Good 'dialog' however. Ha. Ha.
Im sorry, I can't help myself! :(

But at least we got a new title out of it!

Malcontents!

". Think of it as a rabid pack mentality. I don't think many want to be this prickly. I just think that in the situation of such heightened emotional attachment they are letting off pinned up aggression. The same could be said for the "Malcontents" They are just those who are trying to prevent themselves from trusting beyond their usual comfort zones."

Should we make hats?

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
We are a corporate entity?

Well I'm being made redundant in June, good to know I can expect pay checks from Montoya!

Will have to update my Resume

2014-Present Test Squadron - Testie

Responsibilities included: Crashing in to rocks, drinking, crashing in to ships, being a token female, crashing in to space stations, controlling the actions of CIG to promote TEST coperarate interests, Crashing in to other Testies and baking cookies for citizencon.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Is there a word for that feeling of superiority you get from skimming six pages of vague, sophomoric blather in a Rizzky CIG thread and comparing it to the TEST forums?

Shame on you, @SeungRyul, for wasting your time and energy attempting to reason with those lusers

And props to the TESTes who sent the thread off the rails with typical TEST humor and irreverence

Forgot your password?