TEST Squadron Steam Skin

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I got bored a made a quick skin for my steam client awhile back.
TEST Skin.JPG

Let me know if the link doesn't work and I will post a direct link the the file.
http://editor.steamcustomizer.com/j13dR

(Note: There is some issue with a few dialog buttons and the friends list not updating to the black and yellow color scheme. Can't fix it sadly as it's a problem with the way Valve handles skins right now on the new Steam client)

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I got bored a made a quick skin for my steam client awhile back. It's got some out of place textures as I haven't had time to manually edit parts of it to match. I will eventually get around to that.
View attachment 9136
Let me know if the link doesn't work and I will post a direct link the the file.
You've played 447 hours of Firewatch? What's wrong with you?
And why do you have a "buy" button if it's in your library?
I'm super confused. My head hurts.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Still no update from Valve to fix the errors the skin causes, so some stuff is gonna look off-color. The skin still works fine, the friends menu and a few dialog buttons are just gonna look weird until we finally get an update that allows editing. (it's been about a year and a half since they borked it so.. probably won't ever get one)

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Still no update from Valve to fix the errors the skin causes, so some stuff is gonna look off-color. The skin still works fine, the friends menu and a few dialog buttons are just gonna look weird until we finally get an update that allows editing. (it's been about a year and a half since they borked it so.. probably won't ever get one)
eh, who needs the friends menu anyways :p

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
(it's been about a year and a half since they borked it so.. probably won't ever get one)
For a company that deals with nothing but entertainment products (games) it sounds like making their own product entertaining is not a priority. 🤔

Reactions: Wolfy

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
For a company that deals with nothing but entertainment products (games) it sounds like making their own product entertaining is not a priority. 🤔
Steam has always been really, really slow with updates and new features. Valve takes ages to push out any kind of meaningful update, even when it appears in the closed alpha test client.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
I got bored a made a quick skin for my steam client awhile back.
View attachment 9136

(Note: There is some issue with a few dialog buttons and the friends list not updating to the black and yellow color scheme. Can't fix it sadly as it's a problem with the way Valve handles skins right now on the new Steam client)
tyvm, Wolfy! Looks great!

Reactions: Wolfy
Forgot your password?