Test Takes the Gold for 1.1.6 !!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I'm currently holding at ranks 58, 45, 39 for each track.... Getting my time down and will be scheduling SHIVE time to get in the top 25 next week.

We will dominate the racing... until they change it... and then we will adapt and overcome. Americ..errr TEST!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
WTFosaurus on the list there??? We need to fly faster to that sun!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Shive's only done that map once last time I checked. Eiyron and WTFO did it in the Omega which was kind of built for that map. Some are saying the boost is infinite on it still but others have reported the opposite. I haven't played much on my main account recently since match making has not been stable. Hopefully we get small incremental patch or 1.1.7 soon with fixes. I know they said not all will be taken care of in 1.1.7 but it has to be better. I just don't feel like wasting my REC tokens for 2 or 3 races a day and 12 - 15 dropped matches and back to hangars.

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Shive's only done that map once last time I checked. Eiyron and WTFO did it in the Omega which was kind of built for that map. Some are saying the boost is infinite on it still but others have reported the opposite. I haven't played much on my main account recently since match making has not been stable. Hopefully we get small incremental patch or 1.1.7 soon with fixes. I know they said not all will be taken care of in 1.1.7 but it has to be better. I just don't feel like wasting my REC tokens for 2 or 3 races a day and 12 - 15 dropped matches and back to hangars.
Omega only needs boost to turn faster, the acceleration difference on the omega under boost and no boost is has little to no difference except when acceleration from 0 - 120m/s

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Barney is only there because nobody tries to race on defford :) I'd like to think of him as a "Filler" for the position where he's 16 seconds behind 2nd place and 25 seconds behind 1st place.

Shive's run on defford was done on his first try, he was just checking out the changes in flight mechanics for defford when he did his record run and wasn't even trying :p

Shive's Best lap on the 350R is 2:20:XXX, best ive seen so far

I'm sure people can beat Barney they tried.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?