Testing 1..2.. is this thing on?

Bozlightyear

Lieutenant
Nov 9, 2020
RSI Handle
Johnny_Silverhand
Hi everyone,

I go by Bozlightyear on Discord and my RSI handle is Johnny_Silverhand (because I'm very excited for the new Cyberpunk 2077 game but that's by the by)

I'm not usually one for joining up with a clan or whatever because I am always uncertain of my time commitments but as this game lends itself so well to group play I thought I'd have a go at joining a community so I can have at least a few mates to hang around with in the verse and get up to shenanigans. None of my RL friends play SC for one reason or another.

Where you from stranger?
UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've always enjoyed Sci Fi games and space/flight sims and I'm excited to see a game that blends FPS and Space Combat with a hint or Roleplay.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Anything and everything really, because so far I've played solo I mostly ran missions with a side business of bounty hunting, although I realise the potential of group play e.g. taking part in large scale battles like I have seen on YouTube

What was the first game you remember playing?
Cant remember the name but it was an old DOS-based combat helicopter sim

What other games do you play?
MS Flight Sim, Elite Dangerous, Destiny 2, RDR2, GTA5, X-Com, amongst many others - I have varied tastes according to my mood

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I've seen a few of your videos and your hilarious advert on RSI website convinced me that you guys were of a similar mindset that don't take yourselves too seriously whilst appearing friendly and welcoming. Plus with so many members there must be a few that I could find online to hang out with. I realise with such numbers comes the danger of toxic people, cant always guarantee that everyone you meet is 100% sound but I'd like to think there are enough nice people and would almost go as far as calling myself one too - if my dry British sarcasm doesn't get in the way too much

Picard or Kirk?
Never really got into the original series, that was my dad's generation so it's always been Picard for me but I can appreciate Kirk as well (both of them). Picard just always felt the more grounded, professional of the two and all the next gen series including DS9 and Voyager seemed to reality better rather than being a sci-fi fantasy of Kirk's generation. Later seasons of DS9 are my favourite by far.

That's all for now folks, hope to see you in the verse real soon!

Boz

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Welcome to TEST!

There are Zero Toxic people in TEST.... Many drunk ones maybe but certainly not toxic.

I'm not usually one for joining up with a clan
Yes @Montoya is our Chief, a highly regarded influencer who terrifies other Clans with his Corporate Efficient Graphs and Flawless opinions. (I'm pretty sure his Accent is just for show though).

Forgot your password?