The Buc is a beast!

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The Bucc is a great ship for those that can use ballistic weapons well. If you miss a lot (like I do), then another ship might be better until you can get your power plant upgraded. I think this is the ballistic version of the SH with a lot more speed to compensate for the limited ammo

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
The Bucc is a great ship for those that can use ballistic weapons well. If you miss a lot (like I do), then another ship might be better until you can get your power plant upgraded. I think this is the ballistic version of the SH with a lot more speed to compensate for the limited ammo
I used ballistic weapons on Friday and then used the same size lasers on Saturday.

I could start shooting at a longer distance for a longer period of time with the lasers.
Also, the laser dropped the enemy shields very quickly.... Great for a team attack against large ships.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I used ballistic weapons on Friday and then used the same size lasers on Saturday.

I could start shooting at a longer distance for a longer period of time with the lasers.
Also, the laser dropped the enemy shields very quickly.... Great for a team attack against large ships.
Oooooo, I'll try the energy weapons.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

I am blown away buy the bucc, I for one did not see that coming and I want 2 buy it so bad, I really really really do....!
But feel I've just seen how they nerfed the hell out of my caterpillar making me EVA faster than it can fly....
Who come up with this stupid ideas to balance ships to the extend you lose the reality of different performance in ships, which is a totally normal thing in every day life, meaning real life.
How is it getting more fun to play when all is nerfed (balanced) !!! ???
I mean a racer is as good figher as a pure fighter..? wtf.. why would I need to buy the fighter.. since the fighter is not good at racing...
And how they nerfed all big ship so that EVA feel like a better way to travel...

I am starting loose trust (not yet but getting that thought is scary) in their ability to properly balance ships.
(Shore hope they prove me wrong)... :eyes: :confused: ..

Cheers! :beers::beers::beers::beer:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hmm I've got a Buc in my buy backs. You guys are tinkin of making me do nauthy things again. I like the idea of 1 x S1 and 1 x S4 lasers for shield pew pews and then 2 x S3 gatlings and 2 x S3 missiles for dakka dakka.....................................*boom*

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
If the Buccaneer is made of so much glass, could you just turn the shields off and pump all of that extra power into moar lazers?

I wouldn't say it's made of glass, I went 18 waves in Pirate swarm with the one bucc in the picture I posted above ^^ total of 45 kills

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Forgot your password?