The day I joined the master race! (again)

Test Squadron =

• A huge swarm of Aurora's.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The one's who kick ass and chew bubblegum.

• Not a lie... (The cake is though :O)

• Total voters

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
Well the PM the hamsterguy sent me said i should introduce myself, so hi people from the test squadron! (Wait that me too now O.o..... Hi me!!)

Well i found this handy question list so lets start with that.

Where you from stranger?
I'm from the Netherlands a small country in Europe everybody knows... Right? Its right next to Germany..... Great Brittain? Oh never mind... :'(

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been a great fan of sci-fi games since i first played halo. After that the great mass effect saga, Bioshock, Dead space and some other games with a somewhat futuristic setting, they all drew me in like a magnet.

But then a few years ago disaster struck..... (Shocked gasps emerge from the audience[Thats you guys and galls]) I ran out of the huge amount of money needed to upgrade my rig.. :'(.

And thats how I became a full on console peasant. Well I was gaming on Xbox since the original one switched to the competitors with the release of Playstation 4 and was pretty content.... Until one day i looked at my bank account, looked at my future spendings and realized.... I can build a pretty decent gaming rig with this amount of money. And so i did last month (GTX970 FTW).

After playing a few steam games i thought well maybe there is a good sci-fy space sim out there like the one i (cough* ill)legally downloaded a few years ago (to this day i still don't know what game it was). And thats when I thought of Star Citizen. A kickstartergame i saw a few years ago, thougt of backing but didnt because of my crappy gaming-pc. I watched some "informational" video's (mainly ships being blown up and what the features will be) and was sold.

And now i'm here!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The bounty hunting part sounds really interesting, but i really want to know what it's like to crew something like a Idris even if it's just for a day. That being said the game isnt even close to getting finished yet so i'll try everything when it's realeased!

What was the first game you remember playing?
I think it was prince of persia from a floppy disc on my dad's computer.

What other games do you play?
All of em except for the boring ones. But i have a preference for games with a sci-fi and fantasy setting.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

It wasnt me!! It was Bored Gamers fault!! I swear!!

Picard or Kirk?

Picard! I like his hairstyle better!

Well thats all folks!

Yours truly,

Joegasaki Kenji

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome Joegasaki Kenji! I'm glad you were able to build a good rig. I know they are ridiculously expensive! If my dad wasn't nice enough to let me put my new PC on his credit card, I wouldn't have mine right now either. And yay! Another BoredGamer recruit! I loved his interview with Montoya. :D

Hop on Mumble with us sometime though, would love to talk to you more. OH. Every Monday night I run TEST Movie Nights. In one hour from this post we'll be watching Ghostbusters. If you want to join in, just hop on Mumble and I'll get you setup! ^_^

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
welcome born again master race. as a once in time console peasant as well. (that ended in the great ps4/xbone launch) i waited for steam sales and re-purchased about 85% of my console games on steam and traded everything in for PC Steam cards. i will never go back. embrace your freedom.

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
Welcome Joegasaki Kenji! I'm glad you were able to build a good rig. I know they are ridiculously expensive! If my dad wasn't nice enough to let me put my new PC on his credit card, I wouldn't have mine right now either. And yay! Another BoredGamer recruit! I loved his interview with Montoya. :D

Hop on Mumble with us sometime though, would love to talk to you more. OH. Every Monday night I run TEST Movie Nights. In one hour from this post we'll be watching Ghostbusters. If you want to join in, just hop on Mumble and I'll get you setup! ^_^
I'll be dropping in sometime! Just dont know when XD.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Netherlands? That's the country whose latitude is not the only thing higher than most of Europe combined?

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
Netherlands? That's the country whose latitude is not the only thing higher than most of Europe combined?
Lol i have to say that our drug use isnt that high if you compare it to France and Great Brittain. Although i think most of the european drugs enter europe via the Netherlands. (if the other thing your taking about IS drugs XD.)

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
Of course we know where it is !
Welcome there drug addict buddy ! :D
What drugs? There aint no drugs in the secret compartement under the seat in my aurora!! O.o

That being said... The sale of drugs is still illegal in The Netherlands, but in the case of weed its tolerated only growing it in huge quantities is illegal. Only last year (i think) there was a minister that wanted to change the law for cannabis. The funny thing is.. instead of making it fully illegal to buy and sell it he changed the law so its illegal to sell gardening materials to people who you suspect are growers... so if you work in a gardening shop and sell some gardensoil, a shovel, (cough* growlamps) or a planter to some random guy and they find out he's growing cannabis youre screwed... XD

That being said i believe some dutch reddit junkies are fighting the law so maybe they are gonna change it back!
Oh and drugs are bad children!! Its much healthier to be a alcaholic!
Just drink some homebrew test spirit from test's homebrewer (insert name here)!
Now with 120% more... more.... eeer something!!

Reactions: Guss De Blöd
Forgot your password?