THE FUNNIEST JOKE EVER!!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
lol now im curious what does that mean in german for real.
It's bavarian and not German... I don't understand it. Must sound quite funny in an American mind though :P
Well,
It's just a bunch of german-sounding words. It doesn't actually mean anything. It's the second part of the joke, so you can laugh at all the people who go around looking for a translation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Funniest_Joke_in_the_World

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Well,
It's just a bunch of german-sounding words. It doesn't actually mean anything. It's the second part of the joke, so you can laugh at all the people who go around looking for a translation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Funniest_Joke_in_the_World
Not true! The actual joke is so lethal, it is still the most highly classified document in British military history! Google it! You can trust me because I have a VERY Teutonic sounding last name! Many Spicyweiners met their ends at the hands of British joke tellers. The only ones who survived were the artillerymen, who were mostly deaf!

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
yes, I have that screen cap in the original post.... Google always making us "do a barrel roll" of Laughter
Well that goes to show mow much attention I was paying
facepalm-B.gif~c100.gif

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Sorry you had to apologize for me, mate. I should've said it in the first place. I must not be on top of my game.
Dang, now I'm sorry too, and I haven't been in Canada for 5 years.

I still pronounce sorry correctly though. And sorry but for the record, Canadians do not say A-boot instead of About. They say A-boat. They say "I" and "eye", and not ahh. as in "ah, I got something stuck in my eye", does not sound like you said "ahh, ahh gots somethaing stuk in mah ahh". We say, "ice tea" or "iced tea", and not "ass tae", and the proper word for coffee is "Timmies".

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
Sorry you had to apologize for me, mate. I should've said it in the first place. I must not be on top of my game. :grin:
In a spirit of our Canadian courtesy I'd like to apologize for not being fast enough to apologize before owl (just in case), and also express my deepest gratitude to both of you handling it really politely :D

Forgot your password?