"I'm not buying this company because of all the bots..."
(finally?)
"I'm only paying $54.20 per share for this company, and not a penny more..."

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Im not spending another cent on this game until "x" is done!

(spends $500 on what ever ship they show me this Saturday during CItizencon 2022)

😄
I haven't spent a dime on my account since they blamed us for their lack of progress. We spent $35 on my wife's account, to finish out a chain. Nothing since, and nothing more unless/until they actually finish something, probably a bit more than that.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well I'm not spending money on SC since I've bought the MSR at the actual in-game release... and I don't plan to spend any more money...
unless CIG release another small ship with a 5$ upgrade chance, in that case I could do some purchase and convert all my ship to LTI... if that is a Crusader starter ship that whould be even better...

breadbin

Commander
Sep 28, 2022
RSI Handle
breadbin
I have absolutely and always vehemently refused to spend anything more than enough for a cutlass, maybe a cutlass red- wait that 400i looks nice- wait I can upgrade it to a carrack for only this much... ooh the odyssey's like perfect, wait when did I get this BMM I'm melting this... now what do I do with all this credit? Oh and I need to get a new LTI or three to make it worth it!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Im not spending another F#$&*ng cent until I spend more cash on the next new ship
I'm not spending more money on another ship. But I might upgrade one. That's not spending on another new ship, is it?

Just some advice:
I haven't sub'd for any flair since it became loseable if that helps... there has been some nice stuff but what use is it if you loose it?
You can get it back. It's like magic. Reset your account.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I was going to say @NaffNaffBobFace you can permanently loose the stuff they just don't have a mechanism in game currently to reclaim lost items unless you do an account reset. And I'm sure the implentation will be similar to shop insurance in that you have to pay a fee but you'll get it back at a terminal.

As for spending as much as I am rather pessimistic on CIG's development pace I find myself still buying the sweet jpegs as someone needs to support the dream.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
This was my last major acqusition:
carrack 2.png

I'm just hoping for more items like this to become available...

Then again, that shiny undersuit they are kind enough to provide to certain players would look very nice in a suit rack beside the gold sniper rifle they gave me last month - I suppose that I had better start working on "earning" it...

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've grown up and I am over it. Aint spent a dime for quite a long time now and won't ever spend any more I don't care if they start selling evening with sandi g my credit card will stay firmly in my pants.

Spend money on real life not pixels please guys.

They just need to get on with it and make the fucking game. :P

Forgot your password?