RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I would venture to guess that the answer to that question would be: "We have no idea yet. We are still deciding what we WILL build. Stay tuned."
Well yeah! might be so but I found it so funny every one is asking can it do this, can it do that, if I do this can it do this and that.... no one is asking what can it not do and if they say "we have not got to the limitation yet" that is a awesome answer mean that anything still goes.
But if they do give a definite answer to the limit they not gonna push for it'll be a lot easier to plan what to do with the Pioneer and what not to do..

"Can I build other Pioneers?"
Exactly.. but just another can I do this question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:beers:

Edit: what I mean with can I do this question is a yes no answer question
So Q&A with a lot of can I do this will result in a lot of answer only as yes or no that is not very informative IMO.

As in How can it effectively build on non atmospheric planet.. require a longer answer than yes or no
or
When I build on my land for the first time what should I not do to avoid failing.. also require longer answer.
etc...

Last edited:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Well yeah! might be so but I found it so funny every one is asking can it do this, can it do that, if I do this can it do this and that.... no one is asking what can it not do and if they say "we have not got to the limitation yet" that is a awesome answer mean that anything still goes.
But if they do give a definite answer to the limit they not gonna push for it'll be a lot easier to plan what to do with the Pioneer and what not to do..
Okay okay. For certainty's sake; NO DEATH-STARS. (Death-moons are a stretch goal)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
As it seem no one so far asked the most obvious question in Q&A Pioneer I did and think it's spot on what we want to know so little help up voting it would be appreciated a lot.

"What will Pioneer not be able to build, what is the limitation as in vehicles, stationary industry complex, shops, bars, housing science.. etc..!?"
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/q-a-consolidated-outlands-pioneer/593245

CHEERS! :beers:
Great question & I've done my part to up vote your question my friend.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I do not mind not being able to build vehicles they are cheap enough, but can I build a brewery? Obviously to get maximum value for the land it needs to be near good water and be close to a city for selling of such product or else a test landing pad works the same!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Awesome guys :D now we're getting somewhere... :beers:

Reactions: Talonsbane

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
As it seem no one so far asked the most obvious question in Q&A Pioneer I did and think it's spot on what we want to know so little help up voting it would be appreciated a lot.

"What will Pioneer not be able to build, what is the limitation as in vehicles, stationary industry complex, shops, bars, housing science.. etc..!?"
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/q-a-consolidated-outlands-pioneer/593245

CHEERS! :beers:
Done!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Clearly you have no idea what my toilet thinks after I enjoy too much delicious Mexican food with too much hot sauce.
This begs an important question - Which moon is going to be the Toilet Moon where we all go for a dump? I vote Yela.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
This begs an important question - Which moon is going to be the Toilet Moon where we all go for a dump? I vote Yela.
my Aurora has airlocks

I can poop on board and jettison the mess

I ain't got time to go out of my way for that shit (pun intended)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
my Aurora has airlocks

I can poop on board and jettison the mess

I ain't got time to go out of my way for that shit (pun intended)
But what if the doors pop open while you are squeezing one out? Your spacesuit isn't going to have an ass airlock.

Booth

Rear Admiral
Oct 29, 2015
RSI Handle
akbooth
After purchasing the polporis, I said that would be the last until I saw the pioneer. honestly, think this can play a big part in SC and in our ORG. For example, we can build major headquarters/ports for our org, bases/facilities along our trade routes. I really hope that there would not be a limit on how big u can purchase land. thus will determine the size of our headquarters/ports.
So hyped 4 this game. Also, I would like to your thoughts in this as well. Fellow test squadrons

Forgot your password?