The next Hype GIB GIB GIB ship/vehicle/whatever for you after 3.11.x?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Yes, its another one of 'those' Sunder threads. 😆

Rather simple question: What is your next hype ship/vehicle/whatever after 3.11.X with the MSR and 100 Series being released? Perhaps its the C2 Hercules, another fine Crusader ship by all indications. Maybe its the Redeemer? What is your next hype?

Mine is actually the Titan armor. I love the design in both of these concepts though I like the one that can turn its head much more. But why? I see great potential in it for other applications beyond combat, though it would be my own armor of choice since I like heavy weapons support. I could see it easily carrying a S0 mining head and some backpack storage to mine the same stuff the ROC can. I see it swapping the weapon out for a larger multi-tool in the gauntlet for salvage while the other hand has a magnetic claw for grasping items and taking them back to the ship. Things like that. I just see a lot of potential.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I am excited for the Hercules line, which I hope they do all three in a relatively tight timeframe. Only other ships I'm truly excited for are the entire Hull series, because their implementation would mean so much more tech has been completed for ships.

My #1 is actually the Endeavor, but it won't be released until the very end.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Endeavor!

GIB.jpg

But I know it needs everything and more in the game before it can be (as if that ever stopped 'em releasing the Reclaimer or Starfarer before scrap or Refule is in the game heh heh heh)

So my next Mary Sue is... The 300 SCU Xi'An cargo ship they hinted at Cit Con alongside the Talon, Roc and the Refinery ship which has yet to show its face.

I fly the Starfarer for cargo and at 291 SCU it's a great amount of haulage with decent profits. Having that cargo space in a ship primarily built for refuel with all the refuel gubbins around it, though... Don't get me wrong the 'Farer is going to do me proud when all the mechanics are in and I can either do fuel play or replace the tanks for cargo boxes... But right now I'm taking a lot of pipes with me to pick up a few boxes. Now, a ship built around that cargo space rather than in addition to other aspects as with the Starfarer would be totes amaze, and being Xi'An you know that thing is going to be more fun to fly than any other ship in its class.

But then, I got like this about the 600i. The a sneaky hint to think Jupiter 2 from Lost In Space and I was like "Awww, that doesn't seem my style, yo" then it arrived and... Yep, it wasn't me and the price tag definately wasn't me.

So, I'll hold my breath and hope it's not too expensive and is actually fun to fly.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
More than one city or villages on a planet like Hurston etc.. or the larger moons.. outpost is a bit of taking a shortcut IMO.

A planet like Hurston totally ravage from mining and industry and it only got one city on it.. yeah okay

This is what I hope to see more of, not just a farmhouse a barn every 500-1000 mile between them.
Midsize villages, town or why not a city or two... in short more places to explore, that is not wilderness with nothing in it etc...

Sure hope this is something that is being thought of and planed to be added....

Out of that.. I want more ships lots more ships, we can't have to many ships. 🤪
Why cause there is no point in vehicle as there are no roads nothing to drive on or to, when you can fly there 100 times faster..
(not counting mining vehicle as those have a purpose to roam the wilderness landscape.)

CHEERS! 🍻

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Abandoned out posts or derelict ships with some sort of salvageable commodity would be interesting game play. So much on the SC plate with docking etc...on the horizon. Something in it for every style but that Titan Gundam style armor is Robo cop on a whole new level. :o7:
Think I will give the MSR a space in the virtual garage at least until the Hercules makes a cameo:like:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Huu too much to choose for the hipe train to carry over...
Titan suite will be a no brain buy (always love big robot things...) but there are alots of interesting things that I whish to happen sooner than later, first of all salvage gameplay, even a T0 where you can take components and weapon from a dereliict ship will be good and also, tied to this actually, the abiliy to trade beteween players: this will allow players to create theyr own job based on theyr interest and ability.

in the mean time if there will be a small "start package grade" Crusader ship I don't mind... could be that I'll change it in place of the Mustang...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
1st, I've got to comment @Black Sunder on his, "Yes, its another one of 'those' Sunder threads." I'm starting to think that he doesn't make threads in these forums, but instead are mental veins of thought for each of us to add to his mine of shared knowledge about the Verse. Since he's our Org's mining leader. How does that sound to each of you?

While each of you has made great cases of what should be great things to come, my next GIB ship will definitely be the BMM & I'm fine waiting for it as I'm sure that CIG will do their best to make it as amazing as possible. It damn well deserves to be every bit the equal of the Kraken, but with them having differences that set them apart to balance them, like the Kraken has landing pads, so the BMM has more cargo capacity, a better shopping experience & much more luxurious decor. Since the BMM is meant as a generational ship in which the family invests ALL of their wealth to make it as appealing as possible to show off their status, according to lore. Meanwhile, the Kraken will be partially patched together with Duct tape as the Drake produced vessel it is.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
1st, I've got to comment @Black Sunder on his, "Yes, its another one of 'those' Sunder threads." I'm starting to think that he doesn't make threads in these forums, but instead are mental veins of thought for each of us to add to his mine of shared knowledge about the Verse. Since he's our Org's mining leader. How does that sound to each of you?
Knowledge nom nom nom.

Forgot your password?