The Rival

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Why I need to have kids. . .my niece and nephews are too old for this but I am not!
View: https://youtu.be/WFBkHw4eJv4
A sweet new toy to have fun chasing the nephews around with as I chant, "Dance monkeys, dance!" while knowing that none of them are skilled enough to manage climbing a tree without a ladder of some sort. Kids these days. LoL Depending on the ease of loading, this might be as much fun as a super slingshot with a couple friends & a cooler full of water balloons.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I skipped over Nerf and went to airsoft :/
I've always thought about going airsoft but all the matches seem to end with I shot you... no you didn't and so I went with paintball instead as its hard for them to say i missed sporting a nice large paint mark.

nerf guns at work are the best place to have nerf guns.... did you shoot the HR rep with the nerf gun and then call THEM childish?
I wish, but it seems just having the nerf gun on the desk made some (or probably one) of my coworkers feel threatened. Now my wall paper is of a nice IWI Tavor.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I've always thought about going airsoft but all the matches seem to end with I shot you... no you didn't and so I went with paintball instead as its hard for them to say i missed sporting a nice large paint mark.

I wish, but it seems just having the nerf gun on the desk made some (or probably one) of my coworkers feel threatened. Now my wall paper is of a nice IWI Tavor.
I dont know what a Tavor is, but you shouldnt have to hide your nerf guns

Forgot your password?