The TEST Internationale ~

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
A minor change to the forums were made today along with the upgrade of database (forums should be really really zippy now). The new feature here is FLAGS!

A lot of users were crying tears about losing the flags when we moved from TeamSpeak to Mumble so here is the feature :D I especially loved seeing how international our merry band of misfits were :p

Of course those who have privacy concerns can turn off this feature at https://testsquadron.com/account/privacy #goodguyseung

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I would like a test flag please. Or a test logo in place of the rising sun. Heck, maybe instead of the 50 stars on the American flag we can replace them with 50 test emblems. Sure there are lots of flags we can TESTify.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I would like a test flag please. Or a test logo in place of the rising sun. Heck, maybe instead of the 50 stars on the American flag we can replace them with 50 test emblems. Sure there are lots of flags we can TESTify.
Yours is just a dot, must be broken.

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
You broke everything and it's your fault. [CONCERN]

I think it's a neat little thing to have, just as long as things don't turn into /pol/.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Swanky. If we can get a TEST flag, that'd be groovy too, but this will do for now. Thanks Seung!

Forgot your password?