The TESTIE Times #2

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
My fellow drunken pilots!

Welcome to this months issue of T3! [CONCERN] levels reset for now, until @Black Sunder realizes it's been a few weeks since the last SOTS.

I hope you enjoy and find this issue informative. As always please let us know what you think in the comments!

If you have suggestions for articles, or would like to write articles, make art, comics, and whatever else you can think of, please let us know here.

(I hope the attached file works... If not let me know and I'll fix it asap!)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Can we get this in images embedded in the first post?

How do you take a screen shot of everything below the fold, what plugin does that?

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Can we get this in images embedded in the first post?

How do you take a screen shot of everything below the fold, what plugin does that?
Like the last one? All I did was screenshot each page by zooming out. Only problem is it's hard to read for most people.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
As always, fine work.

The poor proof reading changes are missing.

Are we publishing this on the RSI forums as well?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Are we publishing this on the RSI forums as well?
This is more of an internal newsletter, but there are probably lots of TEST members who do not visit the forums here, so that is probably a good idea.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Thanks for adding the PAX East pic in TT#2. Truth be told, I actually am rocking TEST colors as the back of my custom-made Captain Richard shirt has a giant TEST logo smeared across the back, but I tried (and failed) to class up the joint by wearing a jacket to the event. That'll learn me! :D

Reactions: Zaraphandox

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
This is more of an internal newsletter, but there are probably lots of TEST members who do not visit the forums here, so that is probably a good idea.
Make the call and I'll get to it.
If we do I'll make sure everything falls in line with RSI rules for following issues.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Fantastic work, everyone who contributed to this

Forgot your password?