Theaters of War

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_Zx41l0ZQ

I was waiting for the official release and will edit the link when it does but in the meantime this one by boredgamer works.

I have to say as much as I enjoyed watching the PU gameplay (minus the sad Carrack model) mission loop the true star was Theatres of war. I cannot wait to start playing it and it only helps out excited Sean is about this side project.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Yeah, this is probably going to be the main draw for me until the mission systems and all the rest of the gameplay mechanics are online.

While I enjoy playing in the PU right now, there's not really much "to do". Once you've outfitted your ship, done a few bounty missions, cleared out the bunker outposts, mined a bit, seen the sights its really just flying around to fly.

And you can play for 2-3 hours in the PU right now and barely see another soul outside of the hubs. Theaters of War looks to be PERFECT for people that just wanna load in, pew pew with ships and tanks and on foot and not worry about the 15 minute Q-Drive trip back home.

PLUS its the closest I've gotten to Titan Mode from 2142 since that game shut down so I am absolutely on board!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Oh look, Battlefield 2949. Copyright suit incoming in 3... 2... 1...

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this, it'll be a real neat structured way of getting that taste of large scale battles.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I'm looking forward to it too, basically becouse it will be a good training ground for TSMC squad to develop tactics and a good interaction within players in a fastest way then running short bunker mission in the PU.

Forgot your password?