marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
T16000 is the best bang for bucks, HOTAS and HOSAS. Big advantage is a left-hand stick. It only lacks buttons on stick. Buttons on the base are plenty, but that would mean hands-of-stick to operate them. I use dual Warthog. Best quality stick, plastic gimbal is a bummer. Virpil and VKB have the best gimbals.
I can't tell a lot about mid-range sticks. I switched from a low-end stick to a high-end Warthog. I only regret that it took me sooooo long to switch to high-end.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Myomy

Commander
Apr 16, 2018
RSI Handle
Myomy
T16000 is the best bang for bucks, HOTAS and HOSAS. Big advantage is a left-hand stick. It only lacks buttons on stick. Buttons on the base are plenty, but that would mean hands-of-stick to operate them. I use dual Warthog. Best quality stick, plastic gimbal is a bummer. Virpil and VKB have the best gimbals.
I can't tell a lot about mid-range sticks. I switched from a low-end stick to a high-end Warthog. I only regret that it took me sooooo long to switch to high-end.
The dual Warthog is a bit much on my part. Or i meen the misses part :P

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
The dual Warthog is a bit much on my part. Or i meen the misses part :P
LOL, yeah, pffft, the HOTAS was "cheap" because I bought it just before the new products from TM were about to be released. My wife had some question marks about €299, but then I used a trick of my mother-in-law: noooo, I didn't spend €299, I saved €150!!!!
The second stick was 6 months later with the same argument: noooo, I didn't spend €149, I saved €100!!!!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
LOL, yeah, pffft, the HOTAS was "cheap" because I bought it just before the new products from TM were about to be released. My wife had some question marks about €299, but then I used a trick of my mother-in-law: noooo, I didn't spend €299, I saved €150!!!!
The second stick was 6 months later with the same argument: noooo, I didn't spend €149, I saved €100!!!!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
When your wife is on trial for your murder her defense will be "I didn't stab him 26 times, I saved on divorce lawyer fees."

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Got twin T16000 here and are really good for dogfighting. I would say best bang for the buck you can get.

Forgot your password?