This is the quality of Spectrum entertainment I yearn for....

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Not surprised. You know the saying, "Power Corrupts...". Let's not let em get to the "absolute" part.
Never liked the guy, now I have a reason lol

You know what? Let em have it! BUT, put them ALL on 1-2 servers dedicated just for them. I wanna see how the "elite" of Star Citizen gets along with each other (hint: it's gonna be a glorious shitshow)
They get what they want, and CIG get's the promo material of crazy clips of the "big names" backstabbing and trolling each other every second they get. That's hype with todays kids.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Not surprised. You know the saying, "Power Corrupts...". Let's not let em get to the "absolute" part.
Never liked the guy, now I have a reason lol

You know what? Let em have it! BUT, put them ALL on 1-2 servers dedicated just for them. I wanna see how the "elite" of Star Citizen gets along with each other (hint: it's gonna be a glorious shitshow)
They get what they want, and CIG get's the promo material of crazy clips of the "big names" backstabbing and trolling each other every second they get. That's hype with todays kids.
I changed the title to better reflect things..I thought he was taking the piss...but I read it again...seems he's serious...but if he is trolling, that's some God tier trolling..

Last edited:

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
There is an old saying about not shitting where you eat.. apparently Twerk17 here hasn't learned that one. (His previous YT handle, for those unfamiliar. So very classy.)

Got no use for him as a content creator, other than as an example of how NOT to do it.

@Patrick Spaceman No, he's completely serious. The guy wants special treatment, despite making his pennies consistently crapping on the project over the years.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
He's a winey little bitch that spends most of his time rehashing other people hard work rather than actually making original content.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
There is an old saying about not shitting where you eat.. apparently Twerk17 here hasn't learned that one. (His previous YT handle, for those unfamiliar. So very classy.)

Got no use for him as a content creator, other than as an example of how NOT to do it.

@Patrick Spaceman No, he's completely serious. The guy wants special treatment, despite making his pennies consistently crapping on the project over the years.
"Twerk17"......really speaks volumes..On the plus side CIG eventually shut the thread circus down.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
He's a winey little bitch that spends most of his time rehashing other people hard work rather than actually making original content.
"If I can't report drama...i'll make drama....and report on it"

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im going to start every post I make on Spectrum with "As a high profile content creator"! :D

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
Im going to start every post I make on Spectrum with "As a high profile content creator"! :D

You absolutely should!

We should all start our posts of with something meaningful as well.

As a high profile Aurora pilot....
As a high profile Ale delivery technician....
so on and so forth

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
WTF?

I am also high profile content creator!

I demand a bunch of shit too!
While you are it, demand that CIG make that sweet TEST Eclipse paint job from Hangar.Link.. :)

Oh, and a micro fridge in the Aurora for beer. I think this is perfectly reasonable as the Highest Profile Leader of the Highest Profile Organization!!

(although I'd be fine with a shot glass too.. )

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oh good and gentle TESTies, I have news on this subject:

I will not link to it but there is a video on Michaels channel but 7 hours old where he states quite clearly it was Hate Bait.

It opens with the declaration "today i decided to to a little trolling"

Watching now so you don't have to, will provide a synopsis.

So far he has said any time he said anything on spectrum as SaltE he was pulled down for it, whenever he said anything on his anonymous alt it was all normal. Goes on to say his request was BS and he wasn't serious about privileged access.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

I will not like to it but there is a video on Michaels channel but 7 hours old where he states quite clearly it was Hate Bait. i

It opens with the declaration "today i decided to fo a little trolling"

Watching now so you dont have to, will provide a synopsis.

So far he has said any time he said anything on spectrum as SaltE he was pulled down for it, whenever he said anything on his anonymous alt it was all normal. Goes on to say his request was BS and he wasnt serious about privileged access.
So what i picked up:

Intros it was a troll and Streamers get comments about them personally, not about the points they are making and the post was itentionally intended to provoke personal comments about cotent creators from "these types of people".

Admited post content was overly ecotistical and that the Spectrum comments were "perfect" - but not what he expected or had intended to provoke. He got a bunch of reasonable response in spectrum, there was interaction with the subject of whether content creators should get preferential treatment or not: "For thr most part there wasn't a negative reaction."

Then takes time to make pains the post was a troll and it does not reflect his opinion, even content creators who responded they thought early access would help them do their work but should be done in a very sympathetic way he dissagreed it no it should not happen even if done in a really good way there should be no measures which give content makes preference in any way.

So...

He then goes to Reddit looking for "people like you" comments and finds what he was intending to find.

Specifically looks for negative statements on Morphologis, finds 8 and a conversation about the cotent creator/s which is what he was expecting when he raised his provocation.

I think the point of the post and the video is the following two lines:

"I've got to post as an alt to have an opinion"

"Hatred toward cotent creators in this community is especially toxic."

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My personal angle on this is three fold:

1) Its definately a problem for content creators - I used to watch Trolls News on youtube before it disbanded and it reported thr beef content creators had eith each other and their audiances. Its widespread, when you are hig profile you... have a higher profile. your opinion reaches more ears and carries more weight and will be pushed back on by more people.

2) We have seen this kind of provication right here on testsquadron.com from a certain Derrick Schmard. They came on making provocative statements and then screencapped the responses they themselves generated to claim toxicity but it was of their own making. It may have been there independently before, but provoking negatity is, from my viewpoint, itself toxic. You didnt need to poke the nest to make the bees buzz, if its as bad as you say any comment, especially a reasonable one, would have done. Because of this, Michaels little expiriance has left a very bad taste in my own particular mouth - it happens unprovoked, you dont nedd to provoke it - unless you are trying to entrap people like Schmard did.

3) Just on a technical note with the public admission it was a troll I believe this is a Breach of Community Standards ToS. Point sort of made (sort of) but at what cost? Speeding to get to a hospital is still speeding and you'll still get a ticket...

Last edited:

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
WTF?

I am also high profile content creator!

I demand a bunch of shit too!
Can we get more yellow armor sets and guns, please? Also i'm YouTube famous now! he scrolled past my comment on the video "This is the quality of Spectrum entertainment I yearn for" hahahha

Last edited:

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman

I will not like to it but there is a video on Michaels channel but 7 hours old where he states quite clearly it was Hate Bait. i

It opens with the declaration "today i decided to fo a little trolling"

Watching now so you dont have to, will provide a synopsis.

So far he has said any time he said anything on spectrum as SaltE he was pulled down for it, whenever he said anything on his anonymous alt it was all normal. Goes on to say his request was BS and he wasnt serious about privileged access.
Right at the time people were foaming at the mouth over 3.18, and will attack anybody who strays in front of them...haha

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
I get most of whats going on here.
With the egos and the weird forum culture and and general clickbait.
30 years of Internet experience and you seen the width and depth of human stupidity.
But what I do not get is IF the PTU is under an NDA, why should a content creator get preffered treatment.
So he can say "Folks, I can't show you but believe me that this and that which I shall not name is great and will turn your world upside down!" ?
I'm not that much into movies for the optical impaired. 🤔

Last edited:
Forgot your password?