This Week's Concept Sale - MISC Racer The Razor

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
What I would like to see, is a line of ships designed to join together into a dynamically scaling hive -like ship. But that's not going to happen.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Something I won't feel compelled to purchase.

That is my hope anyway. Don't know where I would put the durn thing.

Reactions: Blind Owl

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Maybe the F8 Lightning? Because we don't have enough fighter ships in the game yet.

Another ship to add to the "My [INSERT FIGHTER HERE] SHOULD BE BETTER THAN [EVER OTHER FIGHTER] AT [SOMETHING] BECAUSE CIG SAID SO" clusterfuck? No thanks.

Besides, the F8 Lightning is like brand new UEE Navy Space superiority fighter, that would be like the USAF selling F-22s at a public auction a year after they were introduced.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Another ship to add to the "My [INSERT FIGHTER HERE] SHOULD BE BETTER THAN [EVER OTHER FIGHTER] AT [SOMETHING] BECAUSE CIG SAID SO" clusterfuck? No thanks.

Besides, the F8 Lightning is like brand new UEE Navy Space superiority fighter, that would be like the USAF selling F-22s at a public auction a year after they were introduced.
There has been inbterwebs/CIG debacle over this. The F8 SHOULD NOT be released to the public. It is the premiere navy fighting ship. Fuck the public.

agathon_orti

Commander
Dec 4, 2016
RSI Handle
agathon orti
Smaller salvage vehicle = what I want.
And please let it be a sub 100 dollar/euro ship.. i just want a dedicated indrustrial ship without having to sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life.. i know internetspaceships are serious business but my gf shares a different opinion.

Forgot your password?