Thoughts about and around Star Citizen: [ATV] Around The Verse 3.7 - Austin

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

ATV 3.6 was quite exciting, so I was curious what HOT news would come up this week... Personally, I have to say: no hype this week. Heres the content table:

00:46 - Studio Update - they are telling about how they design sounds. Since I've watched many making-ofs of hollywood production this is, I would say: business as usual; for a movie. For a computer game its nevertheless interesting how much time, effort and budget CIG invests into this.
06:31 - report of the IT & devops director. All IT-junkies of you should watch this. A 150 servers? I'm impressed. Also the direcs speaks about the upcoming new patching system.
12:50 - Ship Shape: Herald
20:50 - Community Update with Tyler Witkin
22:39 - Behind the Scenes: Music Logic

Yeah, well, can't be every week totally hype us all, can it? ;) What are your thoughts on it?

Cheers!
Sam

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Watching the Ship Shape, I've come to adore that ugly, Snooping, Dragster. The opening Sound design segment was really interesting. Dev Ops segment, I watched three times because I work in the non-glorious side of IT.

Reactions: AstroSam

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
thanks for saving me the trouble of watching

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I thought the segment on the damage system during ShipShape was pretty interesting. I'm kind of in love with the damage tech in this game.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
But next week is Frankfurt, so start up the hype-r drive!
Sorry to disappoint you, oh great Emperor, but we currently have September.
Now go and find the mistake ;)

Ah, the Austin Bar Citizens on ATV again, a third of the group were TESTies :D
No way, really? Hahaha :D Next time wear your TEST badges, guys!

Forgot your password?